Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics OMG I’m in Boot Camp!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kmcat

Well, not the “Army” boot camp. I’m to old for them to take me.

At the school here in Kansas City the owner/head-instructor does a special seminar several days over a couple of weeks in the summer and it is called “Boot Camp”.

It is an extreme KM fitness class. This morning starting at 5:30 AM! and going for 2 hours, till 7:30 AM we showed up at a high school football stadium and ran stairs and did knees strikes on pads till our legs turned into hamburger.

Then we were on the track and had to run chasing and catching up to our partner and banging away with knees strikes on pads and then switching roles.

On Monday we were doing Bas Rutan workout plus another hour and a half of other stuff. Striking – a lot, body slamming a 100 lb punching bag, and the dreaded swiss ball.

It has all fairly simple exercises, but it the hardest training sessions I’ve ever experienced!

midnighter

Re: OMG I’m in Boot Camp!

How do you like taking Krav there, I’ve been thinking of joining.

kylestyle913

midnighter, the place is awesome. I train there and love it and all the instructors are top knotch.

kmcat

I like it a lot. Steve Woolrich is the Owner/Head-Instructor and he realy runs a good gym/school.

This boot camp thing is more fitness than the self defense but he really does a good job of integrating it all.

bey

I was planning on doing this but opted (“chickened”) out for another cycle of Intro Fight class since I’m on a tight budget lately.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: