Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    silas

Just hit one year in Krav and I didnt even hesitate to sign up for another. Either Krav is that good or I’ve been hit in the head enough times to have my judgement impaired :):. I guess that puts me at about one year on the forums as well. Anyway Cheers!

kmman

Re: One Year!!

Congrats on the milestone. Anything you would have done differently looking back?

Congrats, glad you still enjoy training.

silas

As far as Krav goes? Nope don’t think so, got injured once but that was just an accident and I healed quick enough.

inky

Hey Silas just wondering about a few things since I just started 09/09/09 how long did it take you to pass L-1, how far along are you and is your real name Silas?

Just curious cuz mine is. Congrats on your one year I can’t wait till I get there but still glad to be at 1 month, my boy’s get there first class tomorrow.

Cheers!

silas

Well the school I’m at doesnt really follow any belt/phase/level plan, which is actually exactly how I like it. Please understand I’m not making any judgement calls here, just this way works for me. So I cant comment on L-1 and all I can tell you about my progress is that I have improved alot. I’m close to the best shape of my life and I was an athlete in high school. I have alot more confidence in my ability to defend myself and others. Unlike other martial arts/self defense stuff I have seen or participated in Krav puts you in the mix and you come out feeling tested and like a warrior. As for the name my name is Jason, Silas is a nickname i picked up in high school, not even sure where it came from but it stuck. Stick with Krav you won’t be disappointed and what you learn will be practical, proven to work, and something you can take pride and confidence in.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: