Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Law Enforcement & Military LEO Private Forums Oregon: Series 3 Certification

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kirsten

Krav Maga of Oregon will be hosting a Series 3 Certification (edged weapons) in Junction City. Check the link for information and a flyer/registration form. Feel free to call me or email me directly for any questions.

http://www.kravmagaor.com/index_files/Page436.htm

munster

Re: Oregon: Series 3 Certification

I was looking to attend this course for my unit, however I may be sent TDY somewhere during that time and may not be able to attend. Does Force training Divison hold private instructor certifications? If so I may even be able to travel to NTC in LA if need be.

kirsten

Munster
    Not that I am aware of but you can email the Force Training Div. and talk to them about options.

munster

I tried emailing Mr Pascal and never got a response so I resorted to the forum in hopes of finding more answers, but Ill give it another shot.

kirsten

Sorry… I do know he is out of town alot teaching all those courses. My guess would be no, as it would be very expensive to try to get a Force Training Instructor to teach you privately for a week.

I hope you can come to Oregon though. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

munster

Thanks me too the money wouldnt matter just need a number to put up to my NCO’s we still got quite a bit of money to spend for the year so it would be up to them on the decision to spend it. Hopefully ill be able to go but Im not putting my money on it at this point with the stuff going on which is why I was trying to inquire bout it.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

email [email protected] she’s Jons assistant. Also hit up your buddy Stafford I’m pretty sure he has his D Tac trainer cert.

If none of that works hit me up and I’ll see what I can do.

kirsten

The course was a blast and full of excellent training. A big thanks to Jon for coming out and teaching, as well as adding the expandable side handle training (very cool stuff) for one of our local departments.

We had LEO’s from all over Oregon and Idaho, all of which will be great Krav Maga Instructors! Congrats to all who attended!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: