Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    paul

Re: Out of Krav

hey man, prayers your way and hope for a speedy recovery.

kirk

I could not have said it any better than Psyops did. You got this! You and your family are in my prayers.

darren-levine

Dear Mike,

I am so impressed and touched by your words and your situation. It’s really a hero’s account of fighting the battle, totally committed and engaged–mind, body and spirit. You inspire me beyond mere words.

What also makes me proud is to read all of the supportive comments from those who have learned of your fight. We stand with you, beside you, and in tough times, we will be there to lead the way, if necessary. I’ve always wanted to look at Krav Maga like a big, hardworking, dedicated family. Part of being a family is to be there for one another…it seems that you have a large Krav Maga family that cares about your well being and your recovery.

Even if you feel like having a short visit, or having lunch, or just talking about Krav Maga, your battle with cancer, or anything that’s on your mind, please don’t hesitate to call on me. It would be my great honor to spend time with you, to focus and visualize in great detail our own private Krav Maga training session, etc. and by the way, I have many entertaining IMI stories for you that are guaranteed to lift your spirits.

I plan on hearing from you, if you so desire. Nothing would make me happier that to give you a lending hand. From here on, we will join efforts to help in ways unknown at this time. But, of course, everything will be private and all the details are up to you entirely.

All my best and all my respect to you,

Darren

kvmorl

Mike, keep the fight going, give it a good 360 with a groin strike! You’ve already won. In my opinion taking Krav classes while on Chemo is higher than black belt in fighting spirit. You are truly someone to look up to.

Wow, Darren what a great person !

unstpabl1

Just wanted to thank y’all for the support. i reread the posts over the last couple months to get inspired. You all helped me alot, which is a huge lesson to us all. When we write something or go out of our way to help someone, we may never know the degree of positive effect it has on that person or those that read or heard the comments but the effect can be huge and the cool thing is..it all comes back to you doubled.

Dr says my bloodwork is good, ct scan clean and have another test next month. I’ll be monitored every couple months but all is looking good

gratefully

Mike

kmky

Glad to hear that the blood work and ct scan are good.

mara-jade

That’s awesome Mike!:woohoo:

bjelder

Wow, what an incredibly inspiring story. Prayers coming to you and your family, everything will work out great :woohoo:

anthony

Mike you have a lot of positive energy around you. We are all pushing for you, even those of us who never met you, other than to see your posts on this forum. This story will have a happy ending.

dkatman

Mike,

I have been in and out of the Forums. I was not aware of this at all, but wondered why I had seen much less from you when I have stopped by.

I am glad things are definitely on the upswing for you.

I look forward to seeing more from you around here…and maybe sometime at the West LA Center as well.

Dave

stevetuna

Mike, that’s great news! You’ve made my day!

bradm

Mike,
    I echo those above. I’m so happy for you and so glad to hear of yor improvements.
    Brad

Fantastic news!!

Thanks for the update – brought a smile to my face,

Best wishes!

russell

cool congrats unstapabl1 is truly un-stopable

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: