Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    g-v

Moral of the story: Eskimos are some badass mofos. 😆

anonymous

I guess people can adapt to different circumstances, such as in the Eskimo example. The health care workers were probably bothered by the extremely cold temperatures at first, but then adapted to them.

I’ve experienced something similar after moving from Northern Germany to Los Angeles. The first couple of winters I couldn’t believe why people were complaining about the terrible cold anytime the temperature dropped below 60. 😆 Now that I’ve been here for a while, I’m starting to feel cold, too, when before I was used to temperatures well below the freezing point.

g-v

Re:

That kind of stuff actually happens yearly in a four-season climate. People’s tolerance to cold is noticably higher near the end of winter than at the beginning of it.

taikei

I slammed my forearms against concrete walls when I was a college football player. At least for 360 degree defense, seems to be painless( it’s been over 15 years after my college). You attack who is defending with the forearm, then yes it is still painful. You’ve got to equalize your pain with emotion or some kind of gag, or praise your partner how good the forearm defense was.
    You definitely need a so-called \”mental- painkiller\”.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: