Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade
    Yeah, I’m stirring up the pot – what else is new? Needed a laugh since I had a wisdom tooth pulled todayrofl2

Pampurred

10 PIECES OF ADVICE TO BE PASSED ON TO ALL WOMEN

1. Don’t imagine you can change a man – unless he’s in diapers.

2. What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.

3. If they put a man on the moon – they should be able to put them all up there.

4. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.

5. Men are all the same – they just have different faces, so we can tell them apart.

6. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.

7. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

8. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn’t ask for directions.

9. If he asks what sort of books you’re interested in, tell him cheque books.

10. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes,

It means that you laugh at his.

mgothers

Re: Pampurred

Ok, with a smile on my face I’ll stir the pot back just for fun!

Rule # 1: Anything we said six or eight months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after seven days.
    Rule # 2: If you don’t want to dress like Victoria’s Secret girls, don’t expect us to act like soap opera guys.
    Rule # 3: If we say something that can be interpreted in two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other way.
    Rule # 4: It is in neither your best interest nor ours to make us take those stupid Cosmo quizzes together.
    Rule # 5: Let us ogle. If we don’t look at other women how can we know how pretty you are?
    Rule # 6: Don’t rub the lamp if you don’t want the genie to come out.
    Rule # 7: You can either ask us to do something OR tell us how you want it done — not both.
    Rule # 8: Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials or time-outs. Rule # 9: Don’t fake it. We’d rather be ineffective than deceived.
    Rule # 10: Women who wear Wonderbras and low-cut blouses lose their right to complain about having their chest stared at.
    Rule # 11: When we’re turning the wheel and the car is nosing onto the ramp, you saying “This is our exit” is not necessary.
    Rule # 12: Christopher Columbus didn’t need directions and neither do we.

mara-jade

rofl2rofl2rofl2rofl2rofl2rofl2:D:

resqr1

Rule #2 from the guys version rocks!!!!!

unstpabl1

I once got a card from a friend. It had a tall slim cowboy on it and a nun. It read “the chance of men and women understanding each other is Slim and none”

I do enjoy the changes that happen when commited relationships happen as the rules get set..Got a few ex friends can’t to to anymore…guess I’m a bad influencethumbsup

michaelmall

Ah my soldiers, we will crush the Estrogen Liberation Force.
    Mara,Kristen we have a team how.We will stop man
    propaganda.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

unstpabl1

dude help me their trying to make me drink soy…hhheeelllppp

michaelmall

Get control of your self soldier!We can’t
    let the Estrogen Liberation Force(Mara Jade,Kristen)
    see your weakness.We can’t let them high jack any
    more post.

unstpabl1

thumbsup

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: