Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    wiskrav

I passed my green belt test… it was the hardest thing i have ever done.

bear34

Re: Passed!!

Nice. Good job.

mara-jade

Congrats! Yeah Level 3’s a bear, but then again, what in Krav Maga isn’t?:beer:

petervdberge

Congratz! 😀
    Are you going for blue? 🙂

wiskrav

thanks everyone!!

peter, of course i am!! why stop now?:):

bear34

quote wiskrav:

thanks everyone!!

peter, of course i am!! why stop now?:):

I recently passes P5(rough IKMF equiv. to your Green Belt.) It is as high as I ever thought I could get. It was my goal to make P5 by the time I turned 50. I passed about a week after I turned 49. I’m feeling now that I may be able to make it to G5(Brown Belt.) I would shoot for E1(Black Belt) but I would have to test in Israel which is unlikely since my wife thinks I spend too much money on Krav Maga related stuff as it is. Good Luck.

wiskrav

bear-
    I think brown belt would be a great accomplishment or you could go through the black belt training but just not take the actual test?

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Awesome keep us posted!

paul1874

Got my first grading n October, really looking forward to it.

petervdberge

I’ve got my exams for yellow belt in December. im going to ask to do 2 in one though, cause i had missed last exam, and i could do both, im sure..

bear34

quote wiskrav:

bear-
    I think brown belt would be a great accomplishment or you could go through the black belt training but just not take the actual test?

To make Expert level in the IKMF, you need to pretty much devote your life to Krav Maga. In other words, more than just passing a test. That’s why there are so few Experts in the IKMF. If I can make it to G5, I will have far outreached my goals.

gwalsh-d92

quote mara_jade:

Congrats! Yeah Level 3’s a bear, but then again, what in Krav Maga isn’t?:beer:

The only thing harder than the last test is the next one.

jacgue36

Congrats!! Go for it!!

lions2011

Less than 1 percent will ever get to brown or Black level. Those people you have to really admire for their tremendous dedication, toughness and drive.

I am just happy to be a green level. However, I never received any official green belt or certificate but just a score sheet that said pass.

IT would be nice to have a small paper certificate but I guess we do not care about that in Krav.

I am not sure how KMWW and IKMF differ at all. I really do not know and I do not want to start a war between the two lol..

bear34

quote lions2011:

Less than 1 percent will ever get to brown or Black level. Those people you have to really admire for their tremendous dedication, toughness and drive.

I am just happy to be a green level. However, I never received any official green belt or certificate but just a score sheet that said pass.

IT would be nice to have a small paper certificate but I guess we do not care about that in Krav.

I am not sure how KMWW and IKMF differ at all. I really do not know and I do not want to start a war between the two lol..

In IKMF we recieve a diploma and a grade patch and it is also entered into our IKMF Passport.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: