Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Pete’s Place is getting bigger – AGAIN!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Pete announced a few days ago he’s making a new bag room at his place. Our K.O. classes are so popular folks at times have to share bags. I don’t mind as when I do, it’s usually with hubby so we can force each to work harder.

I gotta check for sure but I thought I heard this bag room is gonna be DOUBLE what the current room is. Our current room holds 50 BAGS.. Pretty cool, huh?

Oh, and Pete’s getting the gun range open regularly now. Besides the Basic and Advanced Handgun classes, there’s gonna be times you can sign up to go do practice shooting.. Oh man, does this place ROCK OR WHAT??:woohoo::woohoo:

saruotoko

Re: Pete’s Place is getting bigger – AGAIN!!

Have I mentioned how much I hate you, Mara? 😉

mara-jade

WHATEVER Mario rofl2rofl2:D:

Guess you’re JUST gonna have to bite that bullet and check it out, huh?

dckm

geeez. i saw the videos of how big that place was and i’m impressed. i gotta get down there to train sometime soon.

mara-jade

Ok, gonna be nosy – what video??

Oh and about the new bag room – it’s gonna replace the old room. The old one ‘will be put to good use’ I was told.

farhan

My wife and I are really interested in taking a ‘Gun Training Class’ but don’t know where to start.

dckm

quote mara_jade:

Ok, gonna be nosy – what video??

Oh and about the new bag room – it’s gonna replace the old room. The old one ‘will be put to good use’ I was told.

there were some videos posted here that were on a local news website down there. they showed some of the different rooms, like the one with a bedroom where an attacker attacks a woman while sleeping and she has to wake up and defend against a choke. there was some other attacks she defended against. the link to the video was in the post where it was announced that the school moved.

mara-jade

What you might be looking for is a basic handgun course. I’d check if there are any shooting ranges in your area. Some offer courses or may be able to tell you where to find courses. I wouldn’t buy a gun until I had the chance to shoot a few different types to see what would be most comfortable for each of you. What works for you may not work for her.

mara-jade

quote dckm:

there were some videos posted here that were on a local news website down there. they showed some of the different rooms, like the one with a bedroom where an attacker attacks a woman while sleeping and she has to wake up and defend against a choke. there was some other attacks she defended against. the link to the video was in the post where it was announced that the school moved.

Oooh..MY POSTrofl2. Sorry, been a few months since I posted it:D:

mara-jade

Hubby and I took the K.O. class last night in the new bag room. HOLY SMOKES – it’s HUGE! I forgot to count the bags but it sure looked like there were more than 80 to me. Now whomever instructs has a platform so everyone can see. Jesse gave us a nice butt kicking last night!

Yeah, Pete’s place rocksthumbsup

hemibuck

That KO room brought me one of the hardest workouts of my life on day 4 of Phase…3 people puked on that one…I can say I was not one of them…lol! I absolutely loved Pete’s place…it’s truly amazing there!

mara-jade

Great you enjoyed the old room – 50 bags was great but now the bigger is so much betterthumbsup

mara-jade

All the time hubby and I have been there, we haven’t puked..YET<knock wood>

Glad you enjoyed the butt whoopingrofl2

hemibuck

quote mara_jade:

Glad you enjoyed the butt whoopingrofl2

It was life changing….can’t wait for B in November!!

mara-jade

I think our first Cardio class with Leslie – 10 minutes into it hubby and I were like ‘WTF did we get ourselves into??’rofl2

Over 5 years later, we’ve never regretted our decisionthumbsup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: