Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Pete’s Place is gonna get bigger!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    mara-jade

Re: Pete’s Place is gonna get bigger!!

Hi Jake!

I can only imagine the extra fun y’all having training with Pete – what a blast:wav:

qwerty-123

I am excited about the new place opening up also.

mara-jade

Ok, bumping this up again.. There’s a few PICTURES folks and the floor plan to the new center which by the way looks like is gonna open EVEN EARLIER!! The plan is to open ON DECEMBER 29TH!

http://911kravmaga.com/node/291#attachments

freelancer

Airplane simulator! Daaaaamn. Sounds like the Shooting House the D-boys use at Bragg. That’s just insane.

mara-jade

A field report on the new place – um the title fits – Pete has finally lost it!rofl2

http://911kravmaga.com/node/292

alfakrav

actually useable space around 20,000 with a seperate 2000 sq ft for entirely mma. its always bigger in texas, now we’ll just be the best and now BIGGEST!!!! (6 yrs with pete I’m kinda bias, LOL)

mara-jade

Hubby and I along with other students and instructors helped at the new center yesterday, moving stuff around, bringing equipment in from the old center. OMG – I remember Ryan saying the place was gonna be unreal. IT”S DA BOMB!! Hubby and I got a quick tour – only place we couldn’t check out was the gun range as finishing touches were being worked on. Other students were checking the place out and I can tell they were as shocked as we were.

The sound system absolutely ROCKS! The rooms are gigantic, and the architect’s drawing does NOT do the place justice! The new bag room – holy friggin smokes!

For you folks that have been at Pete’s old place and haven’t seen the new one, I promise you, YOUR JAWS ARE GONNA DROPthumbsup

Pete, you DA MAN! Thank you for letting us help build the place, even if it was just a small piece!

alamocitykid

Soft opening (per Pete) was Dec. 29th. What a great place and a great way to end ’08. As one (along with MJ and her hubby) who started shortly after the old place was opened, I can honestly say I made a great decision to get involved with KM. The new place is undergoing finishing touches, and the level of excitement by students and instructors alike was awesome on the 29th. MJ was there ready to rumble.

jenn

I can’t wait to get another layover in SA – may have to request one JUST to go to this place. Congrats folks.

mara-jade

We got to take the 1st Kettlebell/Cardio class on Monday. DANG – Pete was in SUCH a friggin good moodrofl2 That speaker system-WHOA – The feedback caused some certificates on the other side of the wall to fall down..YIKESthumbsup

Tuesday was the K.O. bag class – 50 friggin Tall Title bags. Kieth did a great class but doing roundhouse kicks on those brand new bags..geez:D:

The airplane room -love the room title..Krav Air – We serve up NUTSrofl2

jenn

quote mara_jade:

After the day I’ve had in the air today (imagine LOTS of turbulence, air sick passengers and a sleep deprived Jenn) that quote right there is going to make the flight to Detroit freaking EASY!!!

Krav Air – we serve up NUTS. I want that on a t-shirt. I will wear it.

rofl2rofl2rofl2 Thank you, funny woman.

jenn

quote mara_jade:

After the day I’ve had in the air (lots of turbulence, air sick passengers and a sleep deprived Jenn) that quote freaking rocks.

Krav Air – we serve up NUTS. I want it on a t-shirt.

rofl2rofl2rofl2

mara-jade

quote Denver Jenn:

After the day I’ve had in the air today (imagine LOTS of turbulence, air sick passengers and a sleep deprived Jenn) that quote right there is going to make the flight to Detroit freaking EASY!!!

Krav Air – we serve up NUTS. I want that on a t-shirt. I will wear it.

rofl2rofl2rofl2 Thank you, funny woman.

I need to tell that to Pete!rofl2 Glad you could use the laugh!thumbsup

I saw at their Pro Shop Leslie got new women’s tees that have ‘We love Cage Fighters’:D: Very appropriate with the new MMA room they’ve gotthumbsup

jenn

Seriously – if y’all get that on a t-shirt I want at least 2.

I’m off to deal with drunk Detroit people 😀

ryan

Jeff and I saw the place when it was just a shell, and we were amazed. We are really looking forward to being a part of the grand opening festivities!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: