Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    trish

Congratulations to all who participated in Phase A this past week! It was a pleasure working with all of you. It was a grueling week, but you all stuck with it and finished. Be proud! thumbsup

Many thanks to Kelly, Junior, Jarret and Sam for the incredible instruction and support all week. And thanks to Dave and Michael for putting in your time and effort to test us. It was definately a week to remember!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Phase A is over!!!

More like congrats to all who survived!
    Wait does this mean you get a “instructor” tag under your name?

bairy2

Woo Hoo!

Phase A was great! Many thanks to all at the Training Center who helps us though everything. I have to say I learned a great deal and being in the presence with all of you have been absolutely invaluable!

-Barry, not the Fruit rofl2

mara-jade

Congrats y’all!

saruotoko

OH…..you got Jarret & Junior for your Phase, too? lol How do you like Junior’s after-lunch warm-ups? 😉

I had them for Phase B last month. Of course, like Sean (CJ’s Dad), I train regularly with them in Sherman Oaks….but that doesn’t mean they took it easy on us. So because I KNOW how hard they push students, a HUGE congratulations to those who just finished/survived/are-now-mostly-twitching-because-of Phase A!

And on top of that, Kelly & Sam are just the best. I’m happy to hear the experience was a good one!

Peace,

Mario

kirk

CONGRATS!! thumbsup I go in two weeks… :(: I’m afraid… Very Afraid!

rd672

Congrats

b0123

Hi everyone,

I’m a Krav student from Holland and I have been reading about this phase training on the forum but I have no idea what it means. Could you maybe explain?

kind regards,

Bob (b0123)

kmky

Phase training is what you go through to become an instructor.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: