Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Phase A- Scarsdale, NY

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    phlegmon27

Just wanted to give out some mad props to the entire crew that pushed through Phase training in Scarsdale last week.

Andy
    Kirk
    Todd
    Jack
    Shawn
    Bill
    Brad
    Justin
    Terri
    Gina
    Genevieve
    Big Bill
    Charles
    Mauricio
    Gill
    Troy

It was an honor to train with each and every one of you, and an experience I will never forget.

Special thanks go out to:
    Master Sensei Steve Sohn for hosting.
    Sensei Erika for showing us all how it’s done.
    And most of all to Sam Sade for being the toughest, baddest, most honest mentor on the planet.

Phil Martin

Position is………?

kirk

Re: Phase A- Scarsdale, NY

….EVERYTHING!!!!

Phil, you forgot Chris our crazy asian from MD!!!!

Sam is the best!! I’d love to do phase B with him!! I’ll second the, “the toughest, baddest, most honest mentor on the planet”

Wed. night he asked us to go out and drink and “find some trouble”! Todd and I were ready to go, but Chris advised against it since we had to start training up again at 0730am! LOL We were honored none the less!!!

Yes Thanks to Scarsdale for being such great hosts!!! Thanks for all the support and words of encouragment to Mr. Steve Sohn, Erica, Bryan, Greg and Rob!!

phlegmon27

Oops, sorry Chris. I thought I got everyone. How could I ever forget the high-flying Asian!

dkatman

Congrats to all of you.

Now teach me something!!!

🙂

Dave

kirk

I can give you a hell of a live demo on a fall break! LOL Thanks for the Congrats!

smokelaw1

Congrats all!
    I should see Big Bill (I am guessing this is the same Big Bill I know!) tonight in class. Can’t wait to hear about it!

rd672

Congrats to all and Sean from strong island

kirk

Poor Sean had to teach stances and movement! rofl2 He wanted a defense, did a good job though!

kravmdmatt

Congratulations to you all. Regardless whether everyone passed or not, you all went through some of the best Krav Maga training you can get. I hope everyone learned a lot, not only about Krav but about yourselves.

It’s only the beginning. Best of luck to everyone and for the KM Maryland guys, I look forward to working with you in the future. If there’s anything I can do to guide you in your teaching skills, feel free to ask.

kirk

HEY MATT!!! Jeff just gave us the good news, all four of us passed!!!! thumbsup Now to prepare for Phase B!

kravmdjeff

Matt…I object to your username, as it is too close to mine.

To be honest, the four from Maryland made me proud. They put out the effort and it showed.

kirk

I sense a theme here, do I need to change my screen name, hmmmm LOL

phlegmon27

Dudes, congrats to all of you! I had no doubts. I haven’t heard anything yet, but my lead instructor is notorious for making us sweat things like this. Waited two weeks to get Level 2 test results :o(

Let me know when Andy and I can come crash a class!

kravmdmatt

[quote=KravMDjeff;39855]Matt…I object to your username, as it is too close to mine.

Awww…c’mon Jeff. At least I’m using a lower case “d”.

stevetuna

Congratulations to all for completing Phase A!

I’m hoping to be at the Phase B with some of you in the not too distant future (if I can avoid being dog chow…).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: