Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Phase B – Gastonia, NC Feb 21-27 – Hotel\Carpool?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am looking for someone to share a hotel\rental car with while in NC for Phase B training Feb. 21st – Feb 27th. Please contact me and let me know, thanks.

Steve

ryan

Re: Phase B – Gastonia, NC Feb 21-27 – Hotel\Carpool?

Can anyone help Steve?

By the way, you guys that are coming in for B, I am doing a seminar the first day of the phase:

February 21, 2009 at RHEK
    9AM-3PM
    Stick vs. Knife; Knife vs. Knife

If you are interested in training before the phase day starts, send me an e-mail at [email protected].

jesse

Is the seminar open to people not going into Phase training?

What’s the cost?

Thanks

stevetuna

Steve –

There are three of us planning to go to Phase B at that time. I’ll contact the other two and get back to you in the very near future. Please see your PM for additional information.

Ryan – that’s good stuff with the seminar in the morning. We’re most likely going to come in on Friday night, so if so, we’re in!

ryan

Jesse, it is a whole series of seminars, which are posted at the school and have been sent through the e-mail lists. The seminars are open to everyone.

Steve, I look forward to having you and your crew here.

biglou502

Not sure what my rooming situation is just yet, but I’ll be glad to help you out getting to and from Ryan’s if that helps (I’ll be in my own car).

-Jesse

stevetuna

I think that the place I’ve stayed at there is the Courtyard Marriott – Gastonia. It’s a good place and is only about 5 minutes from Ryan’s place.

(plus it’s walking distance from Cracker Barrel – another thing that makes me want to move south!)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: