Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    edsko

Hi,

I just wanted to thank Thierry (European Chief Instructor of Krav Maga) and Larissa Viatour (chief coordinator of the Krav Maga Training programs in Europe) for running the first complete phase training series in Europe. It was a very enjoyable experience, I learned a great deal and ended up with my level 3 instructor’s diploma 🙂 Thanks also to the other senior instructors who were there and helped out, and to the other instructors who were taking the course. KMW is still relatively small in Europe but it’s growing, and it’s a great community!

stevetuna

Re: Phase C completed

Congratulations to you, Edsko. And good luck in spreading the knowledge and skills of Krav Maga!

kirk

CONGRATS!!! thumbsup

kravmdjeff

Edsko, I may be in the UK in January. Can you send me info on your training center to [email protected] ? It would be much appreciated!

edsko

KravMDjeff, I’m in Ireland, not in the UK — but you are of course welcome! You can find some details about the club on http://www.kravmagaireland.com.

Just curious: why did you think I was in the UK?

saruotoko

Don’t kill hiim Edsko. Most of us Yankees lump Ireland as part of the UK. We shouldn’t, but we do.

Sorry! 😉

(what’s the National Geographic website again?)

Mario

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: