Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Phase Training In LA :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xkirian

Just wanted to post a great big thanks to John and the crew at the NTC, for another great Phase session. Great job to all the instructors from around the country who attended, it was a pleasure to work with you all. See you in January :).

, Kirian

kravmdjeff

Kirian, you truly did a service to all of us to keep things light-hearted at times when we needed it. I second your other statements-the instruction was great, and I also learned lots from my fellow Phasers.

km714

I agree. The instructors were great as usual and I was extremely pleased with the all of my fellow Phasers. This has been the best class I have tested with so far. Thank you all for your hard work and especially your enthusiasm. Cheers to all of you.

Christian

A wholly agree…as I said in the email, you guys made my second week a blast…and as usual, the staff was awesome…I had a hard time leaving…(you know, thirst for knowledge, already in hyper-training mode, and generally just being certifiably crazy, or so I am told… 😛 ) Any way, I second Kirian’s shout out to the staff…it was great training with all of you…

Hey Jeff…how’s your liver? 😉

Anyway, hope to see most of you in January…

Marc

kravmdjeff

It was great after I had the transplant surgery. The old one was crying for its mom when they took it out. 😛

Thanks again for corralling the e-mail addresses.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: