Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Law Enforcement & Military Ping K15 fairway wood is easy to hit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rima
    Blocked

Ping K15 fairway wood is easy to hit

I honestly what food was in shock after i saw how easy this Ping K15 fairway wood was to hit. I must say i can’t explain it. The wood looked almost like a smaller flat driver looking at the bottom when i swung the club it pretty much did all the work for me and allow the ball just launch off of the face and went straighter than anything else we’ve hit before during my life. We’ve always had trouble getting my 3wood off of the deck to go straight while i have it off of the tee, i really only tee my ball somewhat off the ground with my 3wood too. It didn’t make for good business how easy it absolutely was. Ping really has something here for anybody. Easily didn’t look after the shape and sound this club will be in my bag but i’m sticking to my Wilson Staff Fybirds until i find the right club which fits my standards.

Ping G15 Fairway Wood

resqr1

Re: Ping K15 fairway wood is easy to hit

What exactly does this have to do with Krav Maga, Law Enforcement or Military?

stuartf

It’s a spam bot, it has 3 posts all of them about golf clubs.

I was hoping it wasn’t spam, I really need a fairway wood to round out my weapons of opportunity drills! For those times when you’re on the greens and somebody starts shooting at you from the green and you’re on the fairway, nothing beats a fairway wood for scoring a quick stun blow to the body, giving you enough time to close with and engage the assailant with said fairway wood and pieces left over should it break. I would assume that it has a lifetime unlimited “warranty” so that after you beat your assailant to death with, and probably break, the club, you can send it in for a new one! You’d probably get membership to that particular green’s “hole in 1 club” if you score a knockout blow with the fairway wood/golfball combo in one stroke.

kmky

quote TacticalTimmy:

I was hoping it wasn’t spam, I really need a fairway wood to round out my weapons of opportunity drills! For those times when you’re on the greens and somebody starts shooting at you from the green and you’re on the fairway, nothing beats a fairway wood for scoring a quick stun blow to the body, giving you enough time to close with and engage the assailant with said fairway wood and pieces left over should it break. I would assume that it has a lifetime unlimited “warranty” so that after you beat your assailant to death with, and probably break, the club, you can send it in for a new one! You’d probably get membership to that particular green’s “hole in 1 club” if you score a knockout blow with the fairway wood/golfball combo in one stroke.

personally i would suggest changing from the driver to a better mid-range weapon like an iron or a pitching wedge after the initial blow, then perhaps going on to the putter to finish him, but i’m not a golfer.

While I agree, I don’t have a lifetime unlimited warranty on my current set of clubs. If I were to do anything, I’m really partial to the hybrids; lots of mass and plenty of speed.

tzrider

quote TacticalTimmy:

I was hoping it wasn’t spam, I really need a fairway wood to round out my weapons of opportunity drills!

I was hoping for a photo of a golf club with a bullet hole in it. :D:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: