Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jesse

Does anyone on these boards attend the KMWW location in Plano, TX? I haven’t been able to get anyone in my area to start with me, but I have friends there that I’ve been working on.

Friend: “So why should I want to try this out anyway?”

Me: “It’s an incredible experience! I almost puked again last night. You’d love it.”

Friend: “Viruses cost less.”

:chair:

Re: Plano, TX

I attend at the Trinity Mills location. The Trinity Mills, Bedford, and Plano locations are all affiliated and part of KMWW. Top Knotch all the way. Plenty of really great instructors. If you join one you can attend the others, but they prefer you join where you will be attending most.

BTY you don’t need a training partner for Krav, You will meet plenty of great people once you start, many of which will be more than happy to beat on you:OhMy: (Kidding).

I’ve been training, in some form of athletics for over 30 years,…….. If you depend on a training partner you will be limiting yourself to their level of achievement……IMHO…..

CCB

jesse

Re: Plano, TX

I’m really not worried about finding training partners. There’s a lot of great people where I am. I’ve trained with several people repeatedly, but I try to do it with a different person every time just for the flexibility. So far EVERYONE’s been very happy to throw me around the room.

The real reason that I want to get someone else to start is that misery loves company. Puking your gutts out is much less traumatic when you have the happy thought that you talked someone else into going through it too.

I’m holding onto my happy thought.
    Jesse

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: