Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics preferred finishing techniques

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    clfmak

Just thought I’d try my hand at starting a poll. Kind of morbid, but what the hell.

prekarious1

If already on the ground with him, mount and strike. If not then I would have to say whatever comes to mind first for that particular situation. I may have moves that I favor over others, but this does not mean that I would pass something else up that might end the confrontation faster just to be able to get in my favorite move. Some times you just have to work with what you have

caliwt

I use the double knee drop and pin, with strikes. It still has both feet on ground for emidiate mobility but also pinns attacker to finish them off. and the knees do a good job on them as well.

topitbull

Dropping elbow…OUCH!

anonymous

If he’s flat on the ground and you are still standing, one or two strong heel stomps to the head might hurt him enough to give you time to run away and thus end the confrontation.

If he is kind of falling to the ground, but is still holding on to you and still strong, maybe mounting would be better. Get a good position, punch, elbow, as soon as it’s safe (when it looks like he’s had enough) jump up and run.

If you decide to mount also look out for potential additional attackers, make sure you can get up quickly if you need to.

Knee in the chest is good, too, you might not have as much control as with the full mount, but you can get up more quickly.

garddawg

I’m big on the knee drop and the the stomp. If I get to ask my assailant to set me up for my favorite I guess it would have to be the stomp.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: