Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Pretty good article on Foxnews.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    paco

I just read this article from yesterday on Foxnews.com, it was done very well I think.

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2012/02/17/military-style-fighting-class-teaches-real-world-self-defense/

joseph-kor

Re: Pretty good article on Foxnews.com

Two things: 1: In my opinion this article comes short as to meet the title of being a “good” article. to me it seems they could’ve done much better job if they dug a littel deeper about KM and not just intervewing Mr.Gavish, who claims you can kill someone by kicking him in the nutz. Also worth mentioning that Gavish has his own thing, and without disrespecting him i think there are far more reputable places and people involved in KM that could’ve been interviewed if it was actual a “good” article.

and 2: what is your excuse for reading foxnews? you should know better 🙂

don

It was a positive story on KM and Meg Baker is easy on the eyes – win/win IMO… 😀

john-jolly
    Blocked

Pretty good article on Foxnews.com,every one getting a lot of information so we will be determined in all perspectives and always contribute himself as well as struggle so we will rely on own resources and get a remarkable direction for well future.

kevinmack

Gavish is another one of those guys who thinks because he was in the IDF that he is qualified to teach Krav Maga. Its no surprise that his Krav Maga barely resembles what we know to be KM. To each his own.

joseph-kor

It’s a shame that not everyone, especially that reporter, arent aware that those who learn KM through a civilian program are much much more knowledgeable about KM on every aspect but the military one than someone who went only through a military program.

paco

quote Joseph Kor:

Two things: 1: In my opinion this article comes short as to meet the title of being a “good” article. to me it seems they could’ve done much better job if they dug a littel deeper about KM and not just intervewing Mr.Gavish, who claims you can kill someone by kicking him in the nutz. Also worth mentioning that Gavish has his own thing, and without disrespecting him i think there are far more reputable places and people involved in KM that could’ve been interviewed if it was actual a “good” article.

and 2: what is your excuse for reading foxnews? you should know better 🙂

I agree, they could have done better and gone deeper but it was a story buried in the health section and never made it to front page. I think that it would have been a far better article if they would have gotten Darren Levine to do the demonstrations/discussions. I have seen some of his news spots and he does a very good job.

I like Fox News because they are not some liberal offshoot like CNN or MSNBC. They are not my only source for news though, I do spread it around to make sure I get the whole story. :):

donjon
    Blocked

i must say it is nice share good to know that

Somebody get rid of this guy please.

joseph-kor

Timmy, on what basis? and if given somebody will get rid of the parazite, can it return later on, or the poor thing is sentenced for life?

don

Joseph, Timmy is talking about “donjon” and I agree with Timmy. (looks like it’s been taken care of)

joseph-kor

*whistles innocently* my sensitivity betrayed me.

LOL when you read the threat now it appears as if I’m referring to Paco.

mdeaneuscg

quote TacticalTimmy:

LOL when you read the threat now it appears as if I’m referring to Paco.

Thank God. I didn’t want to overstep my bounds and request his swift removal, but I was tired of seeing ‘new posts’ only to realize it was donjon’s “that’s good to know, thanks for sharing”…

catapult

CJs Dad “whispered” the a-hole. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: