Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Pride FC / Second Coming

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    wyatt9696

Any of you fine folks watch this PPV last night(Sat) I thought that just about every fight was awesome. I didn’t believe it when Dan Henderson KO’d Silva. I guess any chance of a Liddell / Silva fight might be put off even longer. Henderson looked simply unbelievable. He completely dominated this fight. The guy is the only fighter in mma history to hold 2 belts in 2 different weight classes simultaniously. I really enjoyed the Nick Diaz fight. I thought for sure they would stop that one because of his cut. he was also relentless.

I didn’t think it was possible to give the UFC a run for their money, i was wrong.

gp

It was a great card. I loved the Diaz/Gomi fight. I was surprised that Gomi looked out of gas near the end of the first round. Would love to know what he was thinking at the end of that round. The biggest surprise for me was the SOKOUDJOU/Nogueira fight. Didn’t think it was going to end that early in that fashion.

Silva losing is probably the best thing for Shogun Rua. Now he can fight for the PRIDE Middleweight title.

GP

anonymous

Didn’t order it. Just starting to get too expensive with both Pride and UFC. 😥 Maybe they’ll repeat it on SPIKE at some point or maybe some of it is on youtube?

wyatt9696

Re:

quote \”gp\:

I loved the Diaz/Gomi fight. I was surprised that Gomi looked out of gas near the end of the first round. Would love to know what he was thinking at the end of that round.
    GP

it’s like he was begging for Diaz to end it with a KO. never saw anything like that before. maybe he just wanted to be put out of his misery.

vicious

all the fights are youtube.

unstpabl1

I just saw a preview for IFL to be broadcast on regular TV, MY13 in L.A.

anonymous

I’ll check it out, but it will probably take some time to load.

g-v

Re:

quote \”ViCious\:

all the fights are youtube.

Yeh, saw the highlights on there. That Diaz choke was crazy, man! I never saw anything like that before.

Nice spinning back fist by Henderson before that ko on Silva. You got knocked the efff out, boiiiii!!! Nice.

greenbeanie

Re:

[G.V.] \”That Diaz choke was crazy, man! I never saw anything like that before.\”

I believe the choke is known as a gogoplata. Obviously, one has to be quite flexible in order to execute it.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5292564655457014948&q=submission

g-v

Who names these things? Sounds like the name of a 5 year old’s imaginary friend. 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: