Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    vicious

is this real? i can’t tell… i hope it is 😀

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4190938042466443086

alny1

looks like bullshit to me

vicious

i thought they had a friend who was taping them smack people as they walk by…

and smacked the wrong person… the shots look pretty close to real, and the one guy stumbles pretty realistically…

i dunno

jburtonpdx

looked real to me….

clfmak

How does that look fake?

scrapper

I vote: real.

bradm

Could have been real, don’t know for sure. If it were real, I would have thought the two bad guys would have been more aggressive in helping each outher out instead of standing by and letting the defender beat each one down independantly. Would have been interesting to see what was going on behind the trees.

jasonm

That smack to the chich looked darn real. I would say real, but why didn’t they both attack at the same time. Maybe they were shocked that the dude went to blow so quick and it was one after the other. If real, nice job. 😀

vicious

why didn’t they both attack him?

i think it’s because of what i said in an earlier reply… they were just messing around…

i think the guy taping was a friend of theirs that was taping them \”mess\” with people as they walk by…

when they messed with the wrong guy they probably back stepped… i bet the second guy is literally saying \”hey, it was a joke, my bad\” right before he gets punched in the face… you can see he’s saying something with his hands up…

why didn’t they fight back? maybe they’re not fighters.

The boxer reacted sooo fast… i imagine it was some what intimidating…

or maybe it was shock? they definitely didn’t expect the boxer to explode like that…

i dunno..

anonymous

Is it on youtube?

scrapper

It is on Youtube and is called Romales Vs Boxer.

I would say that the ‘bad guys’ were overcome with the speed of the attack. But once they managed to re-group and realise what had just happened they could well have got the better of the boxer when behind the trees.

The krav philosophy would be not to let them get up and have the chance to retaliate right? Legally one can use any force reasonable to negate the perceived threat. I would imagine that stamping on ancles and heads could get a little difficult to justify though.

clfmak

Whether or not it was staged is debatable, but those were real punches.

kid

it looks face cause you get a face full of ass crack after the first guy gets knocked over hahaha, other than that looks pretty real

calicogirl

But wouldn’t it be better if the girl turned around and started kicking some serious a$$?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: