Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    johnwhitman

Hi everyone,

I rarely start threads, but I just felt the need to say how proud I am of the people I work with.

I came into the Krav Maga National Training Center on a Sunday morning to do some work with one of our instructors. As I arrived, I found two small groups working already.

In one training room was Kelly Campbell, one of our top instructors at the Center, working with two instructors from out of town. One was Jessen San Luis, an amazingly talented young man who recently got his black belt with us. He is one of the mos talented young martial artists and teachers I’ve ever met. The other was one of his students who is also a new KM instructor, who wanted to improve her skills. Jessen was her training partner and Kelly was working with her on techniques.

In the other room Dave Bluestein, another one of our top instructors, was working with Kokushi Matsumoto, a KM Black Belt from Japan, to train two of Kokushi’s instructors, Nishio and Tokuyama. I’ve trained with these guys. They are fantastic, thanks to Kokushi’s training and their own hard work.

Watching the training in both rooms, I couldn’t help but feel happy. To see such talented people, from around the world, working so hard to help Krav Maga grow, is a wonderful thing. These people are the future of the system, and it is bright.

Thanks to all of you who work so hard and dedicate so much to Krav Maga.

bradm

Great post John. I think it is wonderful that you recognize these outstanding instructors on the forum. I just wish we had a couple like them in the Kissimmee/Orlando, Fla. area. I would settle for a Krav instructor half as good as one of these people.

kravmdjeff

Jessen got his black belt? Awesome.

And let me guess…was the newer instructor he and Kelly were working with Gabrielle? That’s awesome, but not surprising. Gives other instructors and students a high mark to shoot for.

By the way, is there any contact info for the school that Jessem teaches at?

nancypants

I just wanted to take a few minutes and chime in on this thread. This past weekend, I had the honor of working with John, Kelly and Jonathan, as well as fourteen other new instructors from across the country. It was truly one of the greatest experiences of my life and I can genuinely say that I would not have succeeded without the support of each and every one of those people. I am proud to be a part of this organization and what it stands for – it has truly been a life-changing experience for me and I hope that it continues to be a life-changing experience for my students.

To John and Kelly and Jonathan – thanks from the bottom of my heart. 🙂

h2h

I trained with our japanese guests couple of time already since they arrived and I’m really impressed with them. They are really dedicated to the system and very good technically…oh yeah..they are really fast too 😉
    Great job Kokushi !! I still have some scars on my right hand from last week chokes escapes..lol

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: