Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Pumped for Sparring…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Spring break is over, a mild case of the yucks has passed, new headgear, new mouth guard, problem with lace-up gloves fixed…

What a great time to start back into our sparring class!

Is it wrong that I’m excited about getting hit in the face?

trish

Re: Pumped for Sparring…

Nothing wrong with that. Fight class tonight – I can’t wait to feel my head snap back when that invisible jab makes contact with my face. It’s all good.

mara-jade

Hubby and I would love to but we’ve been sick since last week so we’re just now finally over most of the crud. We’ve decided to do a more relaxing class to start back soon- our Basic Weapons classrofl2

giant-killer

Nothing’s more fun than getting hit in the face, except maybe gouging out the eyes of a juicy orange on a dark sidewalk in West LA… :):

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Trish:

Nothing wrong with that. Fight class tonight – I can’t wait to feel my head snap back when that invisible jab makes contact with my face. It’s all good.

my young padawan apprentice good to see embrace your fear it is.

alamocitykid

quote mara_jade:

Hubby and I would love to but we’ve been sick since last week so we’re just now finally over most of the crud. We’ve decided to do a more relaxing class to start back soon- our Basic Weapons classrofl2

Too bad you missed class last night–12 folks showed up, and we did defenses against knife slashes. Pete taught and we did 360s for over an hour plus attacks with eyes closed to start. My right wrist is double the size of my left. All classes this week have been great. Did ground work in 1/2 on Wednesday with Pete as “visiting instructor”–two dudes puked before it was over.

trish

quote CJs Dad:

my young padawan apprentice good to see embrace your fear it is.

I enjoy the pain, Sean. Great class last night! Can’t wait til next week.

mara-jade

quote Alamocitykid:

Too bad you missed class last night–12 folks showed up, and we did defenses against knife slashes. Pete taught and we did 360s for over an hour plus attacks with eyes closed to start. My right wrist is double the size of my left. All classes this week have been great. Did ground work in 1/2 on Wednesday with Pete as “visiting instructor”–two dudes puked before it was over.

Ah, yes – those slash ones are interesting. Not to worry – hubby and I will catch up. thumbsup A friend needed some help and hubby was still out of it:wav:

miriam

quote Trish:

I enjoy the pain, Sean. Great class last night! Can’t wait til next week.

Yep, and thanks for popping me in the face so many times, Trish! You rock!

NOW you know why I have the nice face mask on my head gear, eh? I gotta protect my investment ya know? rofl2

trish

quote Miriam:

Yep, and thanks for popping me in the face so many times, Trish! You rock!

NOW you know why I have the nice face mask on my head gear, eh? I gotta protect my investment ya know? rofl2

It was good to see you smiling through that cage though! Looking forward to a rematch:box:

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Trish:

It was good to see you smiling through that cage though! Looking forward to a rematch:box:

CHICK FIGHT!! – it’s on Thursday

miriam

quote CJs Dad:

Well, I will certainly do my best to hold up my end of that deal and give Trish a run for her money, but I don’t hold a candle to her skills.

And besides, you know I’m just a pussycat at heart… Meow!

trish

quote CJs Dad:

Charge a cover, split it with me and I’ll bring the mud!

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote Trish:

Hmm I guess I need to come up with a mud drill!! As if my classes wern’t packed already – I think I’m going to need a bigger mat!

miriam

quote Trish:

quote CJs Dad:

Hmm I guess I need to come up with a mud drill!! As if my classes wern’t packed already – I think I’m going to need a bigger mat!

Well, hmmm… I’m still waiting to hear an offer that I like well enough to get all muddy. thumbsup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: