Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Question about the Krav Maga logo (color pattern)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    usnavy-233

I was just wondering, is there any significance to the fact that the Krav Maga logo has two different shades to it? I’ve noticed that whether the logo is white, grey, green, blue, etc, the logo always has two shades of whatever color is used. Is there any particular significance behind this? Or is it just the design concept that was thought up? Also, is there any significant meaning to the various colors of the logo ( I.E. grey, green, red, blue), or is it just diversity in marketing? Thanks.
    Walt

anonymous

I think the different shades are just used to create a 3D effect. The colors could indicate belt levels (on certificates) or maybe they are used for variety (for the various clothing items). The original color is black.

lazlo

It may be so that the Hebrew letters stand out if this is what I think it is \”qof\” and \”mem.\” Maybe.

You shouldn’t be so caught up in the color schemes… as you need to be ready for that Level 2 test August 5th!!!! Oh I am very excited about the test!!! How about you?

usnavy-233

\”You shouldn’t be so caught up in the color schemes… as you need to be ready for that Level 2 test August 5th!!!! Oh I am very excited about the test!!! How about you?\”

Well, in an attempt to not hijack yet another thread (even though this one is mine so I guess it’s ok 😉 ), YES, I’m stoked about the level 2 test. I’m glad we’re talking about pushing it up to August 5th instead of 12th. I have to work the 12th so the 5th works much better. Seems to work better for most of the class that was there on TUES. Oh yeah, you weren’t there, SLACKER!!

Now, as for the color scheme; I have a particular reason for asking.

chris

Oh, it’s been decided. The test IS on the 5th, at 11am.

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”Chris\:

Oh, it’s been decided. The test IS on the 5th, at 11am.

Sorry Navy to hijack. But if I may for a second. Chris, u go to our school at Krav maga Nova?

Nevermind..I went to your website and after seeing your 30th pics, I know who you are now. 😆

Chris,

Do you attend KMNova??

chris

Yeah. I am the guy there named Chris.

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”Chris\:

Yeah. I am the guy there named Chris.

OHH, so that’s you! 😉

chris

Since this has already been hijacked…

Apparently I have some sort of nerve pinch or something on my arm. Horrible timing. I tried to tough it out in class last night and was in pure agony. I need to recover and it doesn’t seem likely I’ll be ok for Saturday’s test. I’m so disappointed.

sexybaldman

Re:

quote \”Chris\:

Apparently I have some sort of nerve pinch or something on my arm. Horrible timing. I tried to tough it out in class last night and was in pure agony. I need to recover and it doesn’t seem likely I’ll be ok for Saturday’s test. I’m so disappointed.

dude I am sorry to hear that. I do pulled something and I hope it is not groin muscle. Guess saturdays test will surely be a TEST. I will probably end up limping outa there.

navy, i found that link we talked about last night.

http://www.cranksports.com/products/eFuel/

thanks…

usnavy-233

Exactly! And with free shipping and a discount for being a first time buyer, you really can’t go wrong. I bought mine from:

http://www.scottsdalerunningco.com/category_38_Nutrition__Supplements.html

But they were having a sale at the time. Now it looks like the case sale is over. The prices listed on Crank Sport’s site are really good. All of the flavors taste good to me, I recommend buying a case and getting a little of each flavor. Good luck with your pulled muscle. Hope it’s nothing serious.

usnavy-233

Re:

quote \”Chris\:

Dude! I’m sorry to hear about that. It sucks big time. But, it’s better to be safe and recover properly than to try to push through it and injure yourself even more. I’m sure they’ll have additional level 2 tests in the near future. Take your time and recover well.

lazlo

A couple years ago I had a pinched nerve or some kinda of hyper-extension in my elbow. A guy knew \”shiatsu\” and boy did it work. He did two gentle moves with his fingers and hands on my elbow and neck and that was that.
    He \”fixed\” me up every now and then until he had to move on for whatever reason. I am now a believer in Eastern medicine…or at least shiatsu(sp).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: