Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations QUESTION FOR MR. WHITMAN

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    mcgunny

Mr. Whitman, I have a question for you \”off-line\” How can I get in contact with you? I am an active duty Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant stationed in Harrisburg, PA and am interested in becoming a Krav Instructor. Need some details.

Thanks,
    MCGunny

ryan

E-mail him at [email protected].

ppct-dti

Semper Fi Gunny…

Would you be the same Gysgt that started the Marine Corps Martial Arts Association?

What is your belt level in MCMAP?

I am currently a Green belt, but it is increasing difficult to find suitable partners for sparring to move up to Brown belt.

Currently I am an Orange Belt in Krav, I train in Michigan.

Semper Fi, 0369

mcgunny

I am currently a Green Belt Instructor at the I-I in Harrisburg, PA. I am having the same problem with moving up – I am the only instructor in this area. I’m going to be trying to get a school seat at the Black Belt (IT) course this fall. I trained at the Krav in Lanexa Kansas before my PCS, and because of the current Op Tempo, never got a chance to take my yellow belt exam. Closest Krav to me now is about 70 miles away and is not an exclusive Krav studio. 👿

Guns

foh

MCGunny

I live in Halifax above Harrisburg. I train at the Lebanon Krav Maga school which is 52 miles from my home. This school should be only 30 miles or so from Harrisburg. There is also a Krav school on the outside of Lancaster towards Harrisburg. What is and where is I-I in Harrisburg?

mcgunny

foh,
    I-I stands for Inspector-Instructor Staff. It is the Active Duty Staff that trains reservists to go to war. I am a Marine Corps Martial Arts Instructor on the staff in Harrisburg. I saw the studio in Lebanon and am still debating whether I want to travel that far. I want to eventually be a Krav Instructor and I don’t believe MMA studios put as much into it as an exclusive Krav studio might.

MCGunny

johnwhitman

Hey McGunny, sorry I didn’t see your post (I’ve forgotten to check this part of the forum for a while) but I’m glad someone posted my email. Contact me any time.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: