Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Question–only level 1 classes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    superdeluxe

What does it mean if a location only teaches level 1 classes? What happens if you want to go to level 2? Not sure if I want to start somewhere..where it is limited.

dv8njoe

i believe it means they can teach you all the techniques of Level 1, they cannot progress higher unless they themselves have passed the Level 2 instructors course.

superdeluxe

well that sucks.

jl

level I

that’s exactly what it means.

Check with your current instructors to see how long before they themselves are qualified to teach L2. Then make your INFORMED decision. Goodluck.

xscottx9

In Lynwood, when we had alot of Krav people one side of the dojo did level 1, while Patrick would instuct the other side of Dojo in higher level stuff. But there is no level 1 class, and level 2 class. Not needed, and Patrick does a good job multitasking between the two.

so in my expirience, if there is not a ton of both levels, both can be taught in same class.

xscottx9

ok I found this curriculum level guide, i dont know if it is authentic or not, i will assume it is. According to its agenda, we in Lynwood do Levels 1-3.

http://www.kravmagadfw.com/curriculum.html

So, if your worried about level 1 only in Pyuallup .. Lynwood is defenitley covering more than just Level 1. I thought we were just doing level 1 stuff, .. we are not. .. the only thing in level 3 I have NOT done in a class is \”Head Butts\”.

Wow .. I must say, I cant believe I been doing all this stuff in my Krav Class. Patrick ROCKS! .. i dont think he even knows of this forum.

xscottx9

I take that back, we are NOT doing a number of the Level 3 kick stuff …

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: