Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tomtrauma

Hi all,

Found this forum after starting KM classes a couple of weeks ago.

I’m excited about having discovered KM. Studied TKD for a while, and found that it wasn’t for me. I’m a paramedic by trade, and I tussle now and again with violent patients and others on the job, and I treat assault victims on a pretty regular basis. TKD seemed to me to have limited applicibility, and the school I was enrolled in wasn’t a ‘defense’ mindset type of environment. Did get a wife out of the experience though, so I guess I can’t complain. :):

I wanted a straightforward pragmatic system, and I think I’ve found it in KM. Already picking up techniques that appear to be straightforward, effective and realistic. I’m also a pretty serious firearms training junkie, and KM seems to dovetail quite nicely with that training. I’m glad I wasn’t entirely out of shap starting out, but I fully expect I’ll be seeing fitness gains as well.

Been lurking on this forum for a couple of weeks, and I’m impressed. Seems to be a huge amount of information coming from some very knowledgable, helpful folk. I’m getting a lot from the board, and I hope to contribute as I can.

mara-jade

Re: Quick intro

Welcome to the forum!

You’ve come to the right place – so if you’ve got questions, feel free to ask :wav:

Re: Quick intro

Hello & Welcome.:wav:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: