Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Reflection – 3 months Doing Krav

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Re: Reflection – 3 months Doing Krav

Didn’t puke the first class, but reeeeeaaalll close, man.
    As for Combative Tactics, which now makes the cardio in Krav seem like a cakewalk, is a different story. First time we did ‘monkeys’ across the room, I damn near didn’t make it outside in time to lose my lunch.
    Krav taught me real quick to very conscious of what I was eating during the day, if I didn’t want to see it later in a much less appealing state than when first imbibed.

nixxon

Been doing Krav for 8 months, I was physically fit before so thats not a factor. What Krav has done for me has given me perception of what others are doing around me and how to react. It’s also given me a taste of other martial arts and allowed me to branch off and persue those as well.

I’ve been going for 4 months now and plan to test on the 19th. It’s been great so far. My cardio has gone through the roof and I feel better than ever.

jesse

I just finished my 4th intro class and just got word that after a couple more things on Tuesday, I can move up to level one class and attend all of the open classes. My schedule is flexible, so I’m going to be attending everything that I can on Tuesdays/Thursdays/Saturdays. I’m twenty-nine now and it’s been twelve years since I was in good shape. I haven’t puked yet, but I’m usually exhausted so fast that I can’t even fantasize about all the names I want to call the instructor. My martial arts teacher during high school had also been a drill instructor in the Army. Feels kind of like home now. This is exactly what I was wanting. 😎

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: