Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Regional Training Centers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    rreger

Thank you NTC for setting up the Regional Training Centers. I had the privilege of taking my Phase A test at the San Antonio Texas center. Pete Hardy, Leslie Martinez and the rest of the staff at 911 Self-Defense are first class and true to pure Krav Maga training. I feel very fortunate to have them close to where I live. I don’t think I could go to the NTC courses with my busy professional life and the SATX location is ideal for me. The Regional Training Centers make perfect sense for structuring, continuity of the system and accessibility. Thanks again guys!

giant-killer

Are those big KM centers like the NTC with several rooms and a large number of classes?

bradm

Any plans in the future for a Regional Training Center in Florida? Hopefully, Central florida.

rreger

The San Antonio location has 4-5 large training rooms and many classes. One of the rooms is a really nice bag room.

j-frank

Re:

oops

giant-killer

oops? Why? 😕

The San Antonio place sounds nice. If I should ever be in the area, I’ll stop by.

j-frank

I asked a question, but then realized it was already answered in the first post, so I edited my post – hence my \”oops\” 😀

mara-jade

That’s MY training center 😀 . Pete, Leslie and the other instructors rock!! I’ll never forget our level 1 test. I was freaking wondering what the #$@# did I get myself into? I think back then it was like 4 or 5 hours but at the end that was THE best test I ever took. Tired, sore for 2 days, slept like a baby for like 6 hours after we got home, but DANG I wouldn’t have traded that day for anything.

It helped immensely hubby and I tested together. THAT made all the difference to me 🙂

Mid-west Michigan

Any chance there will be a Midwest Regional Training Center? Possibly in Michigan or Ohio?

blindfold

BradM has already covered the regional Florida center. I’m way south so I can live with anything from Central Florida down.
    How many centers are there?
    Where are they located?

If my school doesn’t do the testing thing, can I go there for belt testing?

ryan

RTCs, currently, are in:

Texas
    Arizona
    New York
    North Carolina
    Colorado
    Vancouver

While more may be coming, I don’t believe there are plans to add more any time soon.

giant-killer

I like the idea of large training centers that can put all of their focus on Krav Maga training and related fighting classes. I hope more will be added soon.

johnwhitman

It won’t be very soon. All the people who are Regional Training Centers have been with us for years. We are careful about maintaining quality.

blindfold

Where is the School in NC?

I also wanted to know about being able to test in them, if we don’t do testings at our school?

Thanks for the information.

ryan

The school in NC is in Gastonia, just west of Charlotte.

http://www.rhek.com

You could test here, if you wanted.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: