Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Revgear question for the ladies…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Any of you buy any of the clothing from Revgear or similar websites with the same products? I called them to ask about sizing, and the best the guy could tell me was that some things run smaller, some run larger… but no size comparisons (i.e. XL is comparable to a size 16 or whatever). Have you bought anything that you could give me some kind of idea how the sizes run, or any idea where I could possibly order from that does give good sizing information?

Thanks!

anonymous

Not a direct response to your question…especially since I am a guy 😀 . However to vent a little, if you do order be prepared to be overcharged for shipping. It cost me $10 in shipping to get a T-shirt – it was not for overnight or anything special. I ship things regularly and am quite sure it should/could cost a lot less.

Anyway, done ranting…..

maskedkat

I’ve made several Revgear purchases. I am a small person (size 4-6 depending on brand) and the XS krav pants fit perfectly. The S is pretty baggy on me and I had to hem them. I’ve bought 2 shirts from them, one a standard T-shirt in a small that fits fine. I bought the sleeveless tank and the small was really small… so I think it depends on the product.

Hope they’re good about returns!

Thanks for the responses, guys.

rpagliaro- The guy told me that my school usually orders through them, so I could ask the school to order some in their seasonal purchase so that I didn’t have to pay shipping, so I may do that..but I don’t want to ask them about ordering it there’s no way I can wear the stuff. $10 for shipping is just ridiculous- there’s no reason for it to cost that much!!

MaskedKat- If XS is a 4-6 for you, it will probably end up that the XL’s are about a 14/16, depending on the item. I guess I’m going to hold off on trying to order something until I get smaller (shouldn’t take too long!). Thanks for the help! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: