Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics REVIEWS FOR KM VIDEOS

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    knowledge

I JUST ORDERED THE COMPLETE SET OF KM VIDEOS AND I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW HELPFUL THE TAPES ARE?
    WHO ON THIS FORUM BOARD ATTENDS KM IN NEWBERN N.C.?

I found the tapes to be pretty helpful, however after starting lessons I found at least for myself that when watching the videos I missed a lot of the finer points of the movements, etc. that were brought to my attention during actual training. I’m sure that was my fault and not the tapes. It certainly helps to have someone there to correct the things that you might have missed. I would definately have to say that the tapes are excellent as a suppliment to training. On more that one occasion when I’ve practiced at home I’ve referenced them to refresh my memory.

jjbklb

By the way Krunchy Knuckles,I love the moniker.I can just hear it in my mind.

mara-jade

REVIEWS FOR KM VIDEOS

Hi Y’all,

This is my first post here, so just wanted to say hi from Texas 🙂 . I bought the DVD set a couple of months ago. I happened to find a place where the price wasn’t too bad (around $70 or so).

I just recently passed my Level 2 test so I had wanted to see the DVDs compared to what I was doing in class. The Basic Combatives and Best Defense DVDs are very good. My instructors here in San Antonio are excellent but it’s nice how the DVD showed moves slowly and at different angles and at full speed as well. It’s not like my instrcutors can be there right next to me all the time in class or at home when I practice 🙂 . I saw a couple of things different on the DVD but I use what’s been in taught in class.

I’ve only seen these and the History tape, since I’m not up to the weapons defenses yet. They’re definitely worth it for review but you can’t beat the instructors tweaking you in class.

Hi mara! Nice to see a fellow San Antonio student. Welcome to the forum and see you in class sometime I’m sure.

By the way, thanks for the kudos jjbklb. Not exactly a sound you want to hear in class tho 😉

mara-jade

Hi Krunchy

Hey Krunchy,

Gotta admit – the name’s unique – 🙂 . Have to wonder though how many of the san antonio people that name could fit to 😉 .

I’d been wondering if any San Antonio students hung around here so finally decided I should start posting.

wvnicholson

Volume 2 of the video/DVD set?

I have the krav DVDs made by KMAA. It says on the DVDs that the set is volume 1. When is vol 2 coming out? Vol 1 was made back in 1999 or earlier I think,
    William

geode

I find the KM DVDs to be an excellent resource, as much for the narratives about particular techniques as watching the techniques in slow and regular speed. Sometimes it’s just something that is said about a particular movement, and that’s all it required for me to really understand it.

I’d really like to see more material in subsequent DVDs that dealt with some of the Level 2 and Level 3 material that we had covered in class.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: