Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics RHEK has done it again…GREAT SEMINAR!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

WOW…what a great weekend we had training with Ryan Hoover, Jeff Jimmo and their incredible staff. I cannot say enough about them. I think Christian said it best when he stated that it was the greatest self protection and fight seminar that he has attended. I am with him on that. It was amazing.

Jeff Jimmo taught a fight class that could transfer to all areas of our training. We learned concepts in that seminar that immediately got us results, and we could take back to our schools for our development and our students as well. I cannot say enough about him. He is an incredible instructor.

This was worth the price of admission by itself, but add in Ryan Hoover and his knowledge of self protection and you have a recipe for a great weekend. We trained in pre-fight recognition and scenario/situation response. This day was filled with all kinds of tools to help you and your family get home safe each day!!! If you missed it, you missed out. It was unbelievable. Ryan is a great, great instructor.

We also had a great group to train with. I enjoyed training with each and everyone of you.

Christian, you are awesome. I cannot wait to hear about your success on your upcoming fight. You are going to ROCK! I also cannot wait until you make it here to Charleston. You are always welcome…Training with you is a blast!

Jeff, Ryan and your staff…I am so glad that we have such a great relationship with our schools. I consider you great friends! I am incredibly fortunate to have the opportunity to train with such great people. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have done so much for us here at Charleston Krav Maga. I am lucky to be so close to you all. I cannot wait to make it up there again…I will be there soon.

Matt

ryan

Matt, thanks for the kind words and the continued support. Your dedication to your students and your own training really shows.

I had a great time working with everyone, new and old, and I look forward to our next camp. Come up for our workout with Pellegrino in a few weeks!

Pellegrino Seminar…

Ryan,

As always, let me know the weekend and I will also bring my students. We are so looking forward to training up there at RHEK…It is the best.

You will always have my support. You guys are doing amazing things.

Thanks again.

Matt

la-revancha

Yo!

Thanks for the kind words. Keep you posted about Saturday.

In the meantime, it’s all about posture and patience!

Ryan, email me about Pellegrino.

*waits for Dre*

ryan

Any requests for topics for the next camp?

Ryan,

I think that the next camp should include some of the same concepts. Quite honestly I think it is invaluable to our training. I cannot say enough great things about that kind of training.

I would like to see some ground work. We covered some really great situations on the ground. Maybe some more of that in the next camp.

I will ponder this a bit further but that is my current favorite topic.

Thanks for the advice Christian…I have been concentrating on it from the moment that I have arrived home.

Matt

la-revancha

The scenario based training was the best, unwilling volunteers and all. Fences and line up punching become more tangible when placed in day-to-day settings.

So more of that.

ryan

I appreciate the feedback. We’ll certainly look to incorporate your ideas for the next one.

All the best!

I agree with Christian as well. We have been working on some scenarios as well…this is definitely training that most people do not get to touch upon too often.

That would be awesome. I am getting excited. Hopefully the next camp will not be too far away.

Any word on roughly when the Pelligrino seminar will be? I am going to try to plan a community event and would not want to miss out on getting up there again.

Matt

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: