Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics roundhouse kick- a different perspective

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    esco

I thought he did Jeet kune do, anyway, here’s the thing i have seen many people make this mistake. People think you have to put alot of power and force into a kick to make it powerful. many people end up pushing their kick into people after impact, and you can tell because when they miss their kick keep swinging around or outwards uncontrollably to the point where they become unbalanced.

you do not have to put alot of force into a kick to make it powerfull. It’s actually the speed at which your legs come around that makes the difference. speed = power. and judgind by every piece of film i’ve ever seen of bruce lee, i would say he has the speed to produce a good amout of power.

either way, wether he was for real or not i once say a special on him that said that at his age he was still fitter than an average fit 18 year old, and i believe that. allegedly he could scale a rock wall using just fingertips.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: