Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    alamocitykid

How about some comments regarding the Saiga 12 semi-auto shotgun. They are very crude, but I have heard that they are very reliable.

resqr1

Re: Saiga 12

It’s an AK 47 that shoots shotgun shells. My brother has one. It is by far the best semi-auto shotgun made. It will eat any kind of ammo you feed it and it will not break. The HUGE advantage is it is magazine fed. Takes no time at all to slap a magazine in. Compare that to the bottom side, single feed of all the others. You can get back in the fight in no time.

My friend David Fortier did a nice write up on this system at the web site tacticalgunfan.com (shameless plug, I contribute there from time to time). I know that there has been some problems with the guns shooting apart with high round counts such as competition or extreme training classes. Although my limited experience was positive, I just can’t bring myself to buy a Russian gun. Call me old school I guess.

quote resqr1:

It is by far the best semi-auto shotgun made. It will eat any kind of ammo you feed it and it will not break.

It is an interesting, useful gun, but hard use tends to paint these comments as just a wee bit over-optimistic.

russell

theres a place in boonville indiana called alliance armament that has 25 and 30 round drums for them (kind of expensive tho 350.00 for the 25 rd) and they also do relibality packages on them, and do other mods,including pistol conversions and full auto conversions (if you are a class 3 dealer with a demo letter or a police dept.)http://www.alliancearmament.com also look on youtube for full auto 12 guage shotgun and you can see their videos(they invited some of the employees at the shop i work at to shoot the full autos, and they were very reliable, and shot great, but i didnt get to go) thay are about 20 miles from me and i’ve heard good things about them

another company called tromix(in alabama) does the same kind of mods they also make a muzzle break for the ar-15 that i think i’m going to put on my ar(its called the shark) its a break/flash hider with persuador points on it

we had a siaga at the shop, it took a while to sell, but the guy who got it was happy

good luck
    russell

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: