Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Sam Sade choreography on "The Unit"

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Don’t miss Krav Maga Worldwide Lead Instructor, Sam Sade’s fight choreography this Sunday, November 16th on the CBS action drama show, THE UNIT.

“The Unit” is an intense show that follows a covert team of Special Forces operatives as they risk their lives on undercover missions around the globe, while their families maintain the home front, protecting their husbands’ secrets.

This week’s episode synopsis is: Jonas and the team are in Iraq and continue towards freeing Betsy Blane (Jonas’ daughter) from her Syrian kidnappers. On the home front, Mack finds an opportunity to get back at Ryan.

Check local listings. If in the Los Angeles area, “The Unit” will be on Channel 2 at 10:00pm.

For more information on “The Unit”, visit: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/the_unit/

kirk

Re: Sam Sade choreography on "The Unit"

Yup, already got the DVR set for it! Sam told us all about it at dinner while we were at phase.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

I’ve seen them training at the center a few times and I love that show. Was pretty cool!

kravmdmatt

quote Kirk:

Yup, already got the DVR set for it! Sam told us all about it at dinner while we were at phase.

Do me a favor and make me a copy!

kirk

Matt… 1) I would if i knew how too and 2) one of my roommates kids probably deleted it by now to make room for some tween show! Ugh! I’ll what I can do though!

Good scene, Choke defense against a wall, Cross faces while on the ground, Sam’s famous headbutt!! I think I even saw a groin kick!

tinykrav

If you missed it, you can watch the entire episode at cbs.com.

I thought it was very exciting to watch. It was fun to see it in the context of something other than a class. Good stuff.

saruotoko

quote Kirk:

Matt… 1) I would if i knew how too and 2) one of my roommates kids probably deleted it by now to make room for some tween show! Ugh! I’ll what I can do though!

Good scene, Choke defense against a wall, Cross faces while on the ground, Sam’s famous headbutt!! I think I even saw a groin kick!

Hey now! Don’t forget the stick defense in the scene where our hero was getting out of the asylum holding room. That was sweet, too!

munster

could someone post a link for those of us that dont have cable

kmky

I think you can watch the complete episode on cbs.com

cav

Nice, I’ll have to watch this.

tko99

that’s so awesome! It’s one of my all time favorite tv show. I knew Col. Ryan’s moves were definitely from Krav Maga. What’s even more cool is that as a huge fan of the show, I take Sam’s classes from time to time, although not recently. Anyways, it’s a great scene and looked very realistic thumbsup

The scene can be seen on The Unit’s CBS website. Look for the episode “Into Hell Part 2” You’ll enjoy it :jerry:

kms1974

Finally some redemption. The movie “Enough” was nice.
    We should have gotten “Batman”!!

Now if we could just get Jack Bauer on board.

relli-kant

He already is! Check out the “24” novels by KM’s own John Whitman:

http://www.amazon.com/24-Declassified-Chaos-Theory/dp/0060842296

resqr1

quote KMKY:

I think you can watch the complete episode on cbs.com

You can also see it on you tube. 9 minutes of the scene leading up to the fight and the fight.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: