Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations San Diego – Any KM Schools near the beach side?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mikerob

Hello everyone,

Great board here, glad I found it!

I would like to move from martial arts to Krav Maga and am living in San Diego (Ocean Beach/Pacific Beach).

So far the only schools that I found were http://www.kravmagasd.com but they are currently closed to new students (but this might be worth waiting for the next opening).

And the second is in an area that is too far for me to travel (El Cajon).

Any other locations/trainers that teach KM in San Diego?

Thanks in advance!

– Mike

Re: San Diego – Any KM Schools near the beach side?

Try this one:

San DiegoMMA Academy
    11777 Sorrento Valley Rd.
    San Diego, CA 92121
    Tel: 858-755-7665
    Email: [email protected]
    Web: http://www.mmaacademy.com

mikerob

Thanks for the contact info.

– Mike

mara-jade

Welcome to the Forum Mike!

I see you’ve already had your question answered. Feel free to look around and ask any other questions.

Best wishes on your trainingthumbsup

garddawg

Mike,
    I have had several students from the school you posted visit my gym over the years. To a person they were very aggressive. On the other side their fundamentals were outrageously poor. Try the MMA academy.

mikerob

quote garddawg:

Mike,
    I have had several students from the school you posted visit my gym over the years. To a person they were very aggressive. On the other side their fundamentals were outrageously poor. Try the MMA academy.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I did not want to mention anything negative about the training over at JCC but I have been very disappointed by some of the posts on forums about them, so I thought I would ask.

And I do plan on attending MAA – I have an appointment with Mike this weekend but was also considering watching a JCC class – of which they have not responded to some of my questions yet.

– Mike

northcounty

MMA Academy is great. Been there for 2 1/2 months. Mike does a great job and his teaching is top notch. Highly recommend!

I gave up Krav because I moved to SD.

… and I can see the JCC from my window.

What does that tell you?

p.s. I’m KMWW trained. I wish the NTC was here..

zohan

quote NewKravAddict:

I gave up Krav because I moved to SD.

… and I can see the JCC from my window.

What does that tell you?

p.s. I’m KMWW trained. I wish the NTC was here..

newkravaddict
    it tells more about you than jcc
    it tells you level of interest in krav maga training … ok it not jump around style krav maga…and yes it hard training there so some dont like it…thats ok
    it tells everyone that you are talking bad about others…for why? i know the instructor he dont talk bad about others
    aybe you visit one time and they dont sit with you for half hour
    i know there other places there for km so go there somewere else…be happy…dont talkbad about others…no need to reply…thank you…sorry for english!!!!!

quote zohan:

newkravaddict
    it tells more about you than jcc
    it tells you level of interest in krav maga training … ok it not jump around style krav maga…and yes it hard training there so some dont like it…thats ok
    it tells everyone that you are talking bad about others…for why? i know the instructor he dont talk bad about others
    aybe you visit one time and they dont sit with you for half hour
    i know there other places there for km so go there somewere else…be happy…dont talkbad about others…no need to reply…thank you…sorry for english!!!!!

Yes, there is a need to reply. Don’t apologize for the english. it’s ok.

I didn’t talk bad about others.

The only thing my post said about ME was that I have an opinion about the quality of the training I sat down and saw. It wasn’t a personal attack on any person.

So if you’re telling me that I’m not allowed to have an opinion, maybe it’s YOU that should go elsewhere.

Have a nice day.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: