Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Schools in Houston, Tx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    todd

I am inetersted in starting Krav classes at my school in Houston, but I was wondering why in a city this big all the Krav schools that started here have closed?

Todd

nancypants

Hi Todd –

When KickSport shut down in October, we were forced to relocate the program. Please see our updated information here:

http://www.kravmagahouston.com/

todd

Nancy,
    Thank you for the email. I am actually looking to get certified and start teaching Krav at my school. I am located in the Klein area of Houston. I was asking about the other schools because it seems other than yours all the others have gone out of business.

Todd

nancypants

To my knowledge, there were no others in Houston proper – the closest suburbish licensed schools are in Clear Lake and Brenham. Our school was originally on Blalock (years and years ago), then at KickSport, then in two different locations on Kirby.

todd

Nancy,
    I looked at your website. Can I get certified through Mr. Kirk or do I need to go through the program in California? I have been doing the martial arts for 20 years and reality based systems for the last ten. Feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Todd

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: