Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Sean’s (CJ’s Dad) intro fight class

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    alek

I’ve been meaning to try fight class for a while so I signed up recently and I’ve so far gone to 2 of Sean’s classes. Any of you guys that train in Sherman Oaks should check it out if you haven’t yet, its pretty intense for an intro class and at the same time shows you a lot of practical techniqes to use in a fight, also it gives you a chance to make alot of those level 1 and 2 techniques a reality and shows you how to put it to a practical use. And again for an intro class its pretty intense in the sence that its not what most people think when they hear intro. Only downside is the hour of corny jokes that you have to bare with LOL just playing bro. But seriously if you guys haven’t tried it you def should if you don’t want to end up like :combat:

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Sean’s (CJ’s Dad) intro fight class

Hour of corny jokes.. you must have me confused with Junior LOL

Seriously Alek I’m glad you got something out of it.

vwr32

quote Alek:

Only downside is the hour of corny jokes

I can see it now..

CJ’sDad: Knock knock.
    Student: Who’s there?
    CJ’sDad: spinningflyingaxekick
    Student: Spinningfly… (thump)

unstpabl1

Alek, poking a tiger with a stick is not a smart thing to do. Telling a guy his jokes are lame is worse than saying something about his mother. I see much pain in your future:chair: Looks like Sean found a new Demo Dummy, er I mean volunteerthumbsup The plus side is you get to spend a little more time on your back,, er resting during class:D:

Glad to here you enjoyed the class

alek

quote CJs Dad:

Seriously Alek I’m glad you got something out of it.

Haha ya man can’t argue with that I guess.

alek

quote unstpabl1:

Alek, poking a tiger with a stick is not a smart thing to do. Telling a guy his jokes are lame is worse than saying something about his mother. I see much pain in your future:chair: Looks like Sean found a new Demo Dummy, er I mean volunteerthumbsup The plus side is you get to spend a little more time on your back,, er resting during class:D:

Glad to here you enjoyed the class

Lol naw im just messing around, actually cracks me up.

skaldgrimnir

Can I poke the tiger? He’s a damn long distance from me! 🙂 Unless that jumping spinning axe kick can reach across states.

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

quote SkaldGrimnir:

Unless that jumping spinning axe kick

I see the makings of a very long running joke around here.

vwr32

quote SkaldGrimnir:

Unless that jumping spinning axe kick can reach across states.

It’s not ‘jumping’, it’s “flying”. None of us are safe. :Unsure:

la-revancha

quote CJs Dad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBtZ-e6hJcQ

cav

quote Alek:

Any of you guys that train in Sherman Oaks should check it out if you haven’t yet, its pretty intense for an intro class and at the same time shows you a lot of practical techniqes to use in a fight, also it gives you a chance to make alot of those level 1 and 2 techniques a reality and shows you how to put it to a practical use. And again for an intro class its pretty intense in the sence that its not what most people think when they hear intro.

I was going to post something about this too, I want to echo what Alek is saying about the benefits of taking this class with Sean. I’m really wishing my schedule permitted me to take more of these classes.

jay99

If you need to make more room on your calendar simply pm the name of the person who is holding you up to [email protected]. Sean keeps the big book of people to flying axe kick and their name will be put on the list in the order it was received.

cav

quote Jay99:

If you need to make more room on your calendar simply pm the name of the person who is holding you up to [email protected]. Sean keeps the big book of people to flying axe kick and their name will be put on the list in the order it was received.

I wouldn’t wish the trademark Jumping Spinning Flying Axe Kick on anybody!

Hmmmm… Will he travel up north? You see, my ex wife lives up in Sacramento… thumbsup

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: