Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics selling all of my krav equipment

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bigdan

Hi there,

I won’t go into the reasons why ( they are bad ) but I have to sell all of my training equipment. All have been lightly used for about 5 sessions at home in my garage.

The items are: Black wavemaster XXL with strike zones, KravMaga/Revgear kicking pad and pyramid pad, Revgear double ended speed bag, Century uppercut bag for the Wavemaster, one two handled JC band ( orange – medium strangth ), one pair Revgear focus mitts, one pair Century foam blocker ( has tube that joins into a single double-ended blocker ), one Adidas TKD padded groin protector ( size XL I think, I have a 38\” waist ), 30 2′ x 2′ half-inch interlocking workout mats, and the full Krav Maga DVD set.

It looks like I spent almost $800 on all this stuff. I need to recoup a good portion of this. If someone buys the while lot I’ll throw in a worn but functional original Wavemaster and all my clothes ( clean or course ) : two pairs Krav pants, 4 Krav t-shirts, XL Harbinger wrist-wrap gloves, Size 13 generic korean martial arts shoes.

Make me an offer !!!!

Dan

caliwt

Bigdan,

Where are you? This may help get people intersted, What is your zip so they can figure shipping.

Good Luck

siayn

Good suggestion Cali.

If you live in Denver Ill come by to look at the stuff tomorrow and make you an offer on all of it. If not, I am not interested cause I dont do business over the internet unless it is through major companies like Amazon.

ffdo

I might be interested depending on where you are. I travel a lot and if I can see the stuff first will make you an offer.

JC

bigdan

Aye ! What an idiot I am ! All that info and I forgot my location. I’m in southern california, in Santa clarita specifically. Right near magic mountain.

Dan

anonymous

E Bay is a good way to get rid of stuff too!

bigdan

Still have the stuff.

Anybody looking for a deal ?????

Dan

bigdan

Oh Yeah,

I’m not on this forum much so could interested parties email me at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Dan

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: