Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Law Enforcement & Military Series 1, 3, and 5 in NC

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ryan

Series I and III, July 16-20

Series I and V, October 22-26

E-mail [email protected] for more details.

majors151

Well bro, no one seems to be responding to my thread about these classes in Texas, so I may be heading your way.

ryan

Come on up! We’d love to have you. Register soon, though. If you have questions, send me an e-mail.

[email protected]

Be safe,
    Ryan

jfox

Ryan, I am not sure how the LE series works… what are the pre-req’s before you can get the LE Series 1? I am in Virginia and would love to come, but I am only a Level 1 and am afraid I probably don’t qualify. I would like to know though so that in the future I can come down.

JFox

Newport News, Virginia

ryan

JFox,

The only pre-req for Series I is being LEO/MIL. Series I is a pre-req for all others.

If you want the registration forms, send me an e-mail, and I’ll forward them.

Thanks,
    Ryan

I would highly encourage any LEO to attend this training, but particularly subject control/DT trainers. Our subject control training in BLET here in NC is beginning to incorporate many of the Krav techniques. In addition, for our 2008 mandatory in-service training, one of the blocks is a 4 hour \”Weapon Retention & Disarming\” course….the state subject control sub-committee voted to use the Krav techniques. We are slowly, but surely trying to weave as much Krav Maga in as is practical. Ryan Hoover, Jeff Jimmo, and the Krav Maga staff have been particularly helpful and supportive with these changes.

Believe me, this training will be a big asset to our programs in NC….I would certainly invite and encourage any out-of-state LEO to attend as well.

Stay safe, and don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions as well.

John Combs
    NC Justice Academy
    [email protected]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: