Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Personal Gear Discussion Shorts – Pros and cons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    revobuzz

Anyone give me some general advice on compression shorts with cup vs jockstrap & cup.

Any advantages or disadvantages?

Thanks

stuartf

Re: Shorts – Pros and cons

I find in general the shorts feel more comfortable, but the jockstrap holds the cup in place better.

inky

My own experience. Shorts: Pro’s… none. Cons: they fit great till after a few washes then the crotch will start to sag and lets just say it feels wrong.
    I have tried Bike, shock DR and a few others and i never found any of them to be that good.
    after getting my first jockstrap “ever”… i now know why they are required in many major sports… they work. I for one can deal with an uncomfertable piece of equipment to save my boy’s. It only takes one swift kick to make a man wear them everyday.

catapult

Then there’s always the belt and suspenders approach. The Nutty Buddy cup uses compression shorts with a jock over them and the cup slips in between. Watching the videos of guys taking 90 mph fastballs to the ‘nads convinced me. :D: So far, so good.

http://www.nuttybuddy.com/

kmyoshi

I’ve only used the jockstrap. It works and there has been plenty of times where if I wasn’t wear a cup, I would have regretted it!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: