Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Showtime Elite Combat (SPOILER)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    giant-killer

Anyone see Elite XC combat on Showtime yesterday? Some great MMA fights. Tank fought Kimbo, that one was over fast. I assume Tank may have just done it for the money.

Then Yves Edwards knocked a guy out with a knee to the head, while that guy was going for a single leg takedown. He actually had Edwards right leg lifted off the ground, but Edwards found the balance to push the opponent’s head down and then jump up for the perfect knee with his left leg. That was pretty cool.

On a side note, why did they bleep the “mother****er”? I thought it was cable. I’m paying big bucks for my four-letter words! thumbsup

Re: Showtime Elite Combat (SPOILER)

I wish the Tank/Kimbo fight lasted longer. The smart money was on Kimbo, but I was expecting a bit more of a fight. Then again, that dude is getting pretty old now…

Was anyone as disapointed by Silva’s fight as I was? I damn near fell asleep!

J-

giant-killer

Yeah, that one was boring, but the rest was pretty cool, some nice knockouts and all for “free” (if you subscribe to Showtime).

I think Ken Shamrock is fighting next, then Frank Shamrock, all your greatest hits! thumbsup

thejew

Downloaded it … it went exactly how I KNEW it would. Tank has been washed up.

t-j

Kimbo’s boxing coach Randy Khatami has really helped him get ready for that fight. Randy was my boxing coach and he really knows his stuff. He deserves a lot of credit for helping out Kimbo. If Kimbo continues training, he will eventually be a force in MMA. I have watched him workout, and his work ethic is outstanding. He is a really nice guy too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: