Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Locations Simi Valley Krav Maga

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    dos

Curious if anyone here has heard of / attends this location.
    More info would be great 😀

Thanks

trish

Re: Simi Valley Krav Maga

Simi Valley Krav Maga is IMHO the best! Check out the website for more info http://www.simivalleykravmaga.com or just come in and visit. The current schedule is on the website, but we’ll be adding a lot more classes beginning July 7th. Hope to see you there!

unstpabl1

quote Dos:

Curious if anyone here has heard of / attends this location.
    More info would be great 😀

Thanks

Dos, I have no connection to Simi Valley Km or really to KMAA for that matter so I’m unbiased or at least get nothing out of thisrofl2 I’ve met and watched both Jeremy and Christian teach. I can’t recommend them highly enough. I’m an older guy and know some excellent instructors, but I’d train with them in a heartbeat. Its Jeremy’s school and his background makes his focus right on point as far as reality goes, yet he seems like a pretty good guy to hang with. I will say also that from personal expirience that he’ll go outta his way to help you. He has for me and as I said I don’t train there or even train krav

I think you’ll enjoy training there and get excellent training. I believe that so much I was trying to justify a 60 mile round trip to train there. Hopew that helps. If I can help in anyway feel free to PM me. You can’t go wrong

cjpofd

quote Trish:

Simi Valley Krav Maga is IMHO the best! Check out the website for more info http://www.simivalleykravmaga.com or just come in and visit. The current schedule is on the website, but we’ll be adding a lot more classes beginning July 7th. Hope to see you there!

Other than the kid’s krav, what are some of the other classes you’ll be adding?

Hi cjpofd,
    We’re going to be adding two more conditioning/bag classes, a weapons class, three level 3 classes, another daytime open class, and finally, a womens only class. Shoot me a PM if you’d like, or just come in and train. We offer a week of free classes so you can make sure it’s for you.

Regards,
    Jeremy

hbkravmaga

I had the pleasure of being one of Jeremy Stafford’s first KM instructors. He has always been an extremely motivated, hard working student of KM. His passion for teaching is evident in his classes and his center will produce great students. If you have any other questions regarding his qualifications you can always check with Kelly at the KMNTC or if I can be of any assistance feel free to PM me. I have two KMWW centers and have been involved in KM for almost ten years.

unstpabl1

So Dos did you check the school out yet?

cjpofd

quote Jeremy Stafford:

Hi cjpofd,
    We’re going to be adding two more conditioning/bag classes, a weapons class, three level 3 classes, another daytime open class, and finally, a womens only class. Shoot me a PM if you’d like, or just come in and train. We offer a week of free classes so you can make sure it’s for you.

Regards,
    Jeremy

Jeremy,

I was looking at your website at the new schedule. I was wondering if you were still adding another daytime open class and 1 more bag class or if this was all of the changes. Thanks

unstpabl1

I think We lost Dos. Thats the reason I’m not allowed on the Welcoming Commitee:combat:

trish

quote unstpabl1:

I think We lost Dos. Thats the reason I’m not allowed on the Welcoming Commitee:combat:

Nice going, man. Thanks! thumbsup

unstpabl1

quote Trish:

Nice going, man. Thanks! thumbsup

I did challenge Mara Jade to do it so I did do something right.. You guys should pay me not to say nice things about you, business will get better

quote cjpofd:

Jeremy,

I was looking at your website at the new schedule. I was wondering if you were still adding another daytime open class and 1 more bag class or if this was all of the changes. Thanks

Yes,
    We’ll be adding the extra day class and bag class in August. The instructor for those classes won’t be available until then.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: