Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge So Much Pressure

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dkatman

OK, so now the Forum itself is starting to taunt me.

I casually come to the forum to read anything new and interesting and Bam! The forum itself starts in with it being far too long since I have posted anything.

In an attempt to actually contribute something:

Anyone else testing this weekend? We have a Level 2 workshop and test at the NTC this Saturday from 2:30-7:30. I am very excited! I should ahve taken this about 8 -16 weeks ago. 16 weeks ago felt like I should work a little longer. 8 weeks ago I just realized I suck.

I am feeling confident now. I am just not sure if I know anyone else testing. Most of the people I train with went through on the last round or are newer and getting hours and techniques in.

It was fun going through the book going, “yeah, I know that. Yeah, I have done that.” I kept waiting for the parts I have barely worked through. Didn’t find them.

I just have to remember, when I start getting fatigued, “you should really just quit.” rofl2

On a side note, I never saw the inside defense using the chin in the book. I often like to just hang my chin out there as my opponent (partner) swings. It stops their arm from hyperextending fairly well. It also leaves them with a great sense of accomplishment.

Dave

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: So Much Pressure

LOL Dave, it worked to get you making a post didn’t it?

Good luck with your training this weekend.

olivier-d92

Hi Dave,

Good luck on your test tomorrow.

As for the chin defense, I personally like to finish it off by laying on the ground and meditating there for a while.

See you in level 3

Olivier

dkatman

Thanks Olivier.

I thought it was you when I noticed you logged in (and lurking like I mostly do) a week or so ago.

See you there soon,
    Dave

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: