Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Sometimes I REALLY want to use my Krav Maga

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    stevetuna

But it would have been pretty hard to justify against this particular POS… He’s only 5-2, but that’s big enough to kidnap a special needs 9 yr. old girl and commit some indecent acts on her.

I thank God that I have Krav Maga to help me get some frustrations out.

Link: http://ack.net/091108assault.html

bracius

Re: Sometimes I REALLY want to use my Krav Maga

Grrrrrrr

vinman

never mind the Krav….that bastard needs to be shot in the head

cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Thank you Steve for all that you do to help protect your community from people like this.

kylestyle913

quote Vinman:

never mind the Krav….that bastard needs to be shot in the head

I couldn’t agree more. I have special needs family members and if someone tried somrthing like that on them, it might turn into the scene from “a time to kill”.:angry:

russell

once convicted, send him to jail….with a new tattoo….on his forehead….4 words….i’m a child molester, let the con’s practice jailhouse justice….or as my parents said just lock us in a room with him alone, and send what’s left to jail

sick b@stard deserves a slow painful death, or a long life in prison

michael

There are some folks who just need to die, and he is one of them. Few things really get me riled up, but someone who hurts kids is one of them.

sues

Child predators are a sick bunch. This one is no exception. Unfortunately, the jail sentences are not as severe as they should be. According to the article, this guy might only get “up to 10 years”. maybe. It’s time for some stricter laws… Jessica’s Law is a good start.

stevetuna

Update on this guy –

Yesterday he was back in front of the judge. After a ton of back and forth about his status in this country, he made bail ($15,000 cash). I was dejected. This monster is going to be back on the streets.

But then, like a bad movie, someone came charging out of the sheriff’s office with an arrest warrant issued from ICE (Immigration Customs Enforcement). The molester had taken about five steps out onto the sidewalk when he was grabbed and put back in cuffs!

heh heh heh

thecrownsown

quote Sues:

Child predators are a sick bunch. This one is no exception. Unfortunately, the jail sentences are not as severe as they should be. According to the article, this guy might only get “up to 10 years”. maybe. It’s time for some stricter laws… Jessica’s Law is a good start.

I believe in innocent until proven guilty, and if this guy is guilty…your absolutely right! The laws are WAY to lenient. What justice will he get if he’s shipped out of the country though…..

russell

quote stevetuna:

Update on this guy –

Yesterday he was back in front of the judge. After a ton of back and forth about his status in this country, he made bail ($15,000 cash). I was dejected. This monster is going to be back on the streets.

But then, like a bad movie, someone came charging out of the sheriff’s office with an arrest warrant issued from ICE (Immigration Customs Enforcement). The molester had taken about five steps out onto the sidewalk when he was grabbed and put back in cuffs!

heh heh heh

ironry…. party of 1 your table is readyrofl2

jl

Thank You Steve for bringing this to our attention.

This is why we must be vigilant in keeping an eye on our surroundings for ourselves and our loved ones. The parent did nothing knowingly wrong. May she keep all in her flock close by from this day forward.

Here is my take on what will happen now:

This guy is going to Jail….

Judge Macy: “Mr. Quijada meet your new roommate……MR. Bubba Funk!!!

He stands 6’6″ and weighs in at 340lbs. he prefers male Salvadorans who are under 5’5″ enjoy your time here sir”

Jailhouse Justice indeed!!!!

jamesh-d30

Disbar the Judge…a measley $15k bail after what he did PLUS an ‘unknown’ immigration status. Noooo, not a flight risk at all you honor.

stevetuna

And this is the best judge we’ve had here in a while!

The last one hated me. Hated me. I had the audacity to roll my eyes when he let a serial arsonist (good for more than 100 fires, charged with 4) free on $500 bail. Evidently, my crime of judicial contempt was a far greater sin than his attempt at burning down the town. The arsonist, whose crimes I had on security video, ended up doing 9 months…

God has a sense of humor, however – the guy got out of jail and promptly got T-boned by a teenaged driver. He’ll be in a body cast for the better part of a year. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!!!

russell

quote stevetuna:

God has a sense of humor, however – the guy got out of jail and promptly got T-boned by a teenaged driver. He’ll be in a body cast for the better part of a year. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!!!

once more “karma party of one your table is ready”rofl2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: