Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    anonymous

It may be a Northern thing. Seriously, how come people from Northern countries (Germany, Sweden, Finland) seem to be so much more at ease with taking their clothes off than people from Southern countries (Spain, USA). Swedes jump nude into frozen lakes and it’s all good, but have a girl take off her top on a hot beach in SoCal for just a moment and get a 200$ ticket. Weird. Shouldn’t it be the other way around?

Oh, and I think I should get about a dollar in royalties for each \”KM men\” calendar sold. I will be a millionaire in no time!! 😀

kravjeff

< — Not bothered by nudity – Moreso your enthusiasm …

😛

anonymous

Wow, I wouldn’t want to stare into the eyes of THAT guy, as I’m climbing out of the frozen pond in nothing but my birthday suit…. 🙁

kravjeff

😆

maskedkat

Re:

quote \”Giantkiller\:

It may be a Northern thing. Seriously, how come people from Northern countries (Germany, Sweden, Finland) seem to be so much more at ease with taking their clothes off than people from Southern countries (Spain, USA). 😀

What I’ve always wondered is why it is that people you least want to see naked (i.e., pale/hairy/flabby, regardless of gender) are the ones most willing to get naked?

anonymous

Hmmm, another good question. Maybe they just care less.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: