Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics **SPAM WARNING** Krav Online Training

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    pakoturbo
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

Re: Krav Maga Online Course

quote pakoturbo:

I did, and when I stopped laughing I realized some of those techniques are going to get someone seriously injured.

Even though this is clearly spam advertising I’m leaving this link up as an example of what not to do.

Forum members regardless of what branch of the Imi tree you’re from please take a minute to judge for yourself.

And pakoturbo, you’re not banned either, in fact I invite you to try and explain who in their right mind would do those knife techniques or stick defense blocking at the bicep. For the record its wrist to wrist.

If you’re going to attempt to rip off the public with this nonsense at least have the good sense to use proper technique in your marketing material.

beach-ranger

Re: **SPAM WARNING** Krav Online Training

Good Lord almighty… The one that the woman does after the kid does the wrist grab and punch is just asking desperately for a knife right at the jugular.

catapult

Haha….. looks like we’re breaking their server. I was only getting a video frame every few seconds and gave up. Well done, CJs Dad.

kmyoshi

Should add some key words for when people do Google searches it’ll lead them to this thread. The picture for “self defense for women,” says it all. Her entire back is on the ground and that kick looks like it can’t even squish grapes.

beach-ranger

The “Self Defense Seniors” picture also portrays the devastating “smell my 5 fingers” palm technique.

And speaking of self defense for seniors, this is the best thing I’ve ever heard on that subject:

http://95rockfm.com/best-voicemail-giving-play-by-play-of-car-accident/

kmman

I’m torn between choosing the MEN or Seniors videos

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: