Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Sparring and Scenario Based Drills

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kmman

I found this very interesting (and entertaining) and I think it plays well to the KM crowd since, in my opinion, it does not really offer an opinion on sparring but rather puts it in perspective as an important element but not the end all. I think the clip also really pints out how valuable KM training is in it’s completeness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTGZvwZ9Gr4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I think its a school but I did not intend for it to be an ad. I thought it was of general interest.

lions2011

Re: Sparring and Scenario Based Drills

I think scenario based sparring is good along with light-medium contact regular sparring.
    I think full sparring is best for real fighters who are going to fight in the ring or cage.
    Personally I do not like sparring at full strength as I do not want to show up for work with facial cuts and broken bones. I just wont spare anything above 50 percent force. Just for me only.

stevem174

Re: Sparring and Scenario Based Drills

HEY! Wait a minute….are you trying to tell me bad guys don’t play fair???? Say it it ain’t so!! 🙂

Thanks for posting that. It uses humor to drive home a serious point.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: