Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    domagoj

Did you folks know that Sam Fisher uses KM? Holy crap, that’s so badass :box:;):

greenbeanie

Re: Splinter Cell

quote Domagoj:

Did you folks know that Sam Fisher uses KM?

Sam Fisher is the reason I looked into trying Krav Maga. I was in an airport looking for some reading material for my plane ride to Charleston, South Carolina. I picked up Tom Clancyís Splinter Cell: Operation Barracuda. When I got to page nine in the paperback book, Sam Fisher mentioned the following: ìHeís halfway in the process of drawing a Makarov when I deliver a Krav Maga ax kick to his chest.î I underlined Krav Maga ax kick because I didnít know what it was. I knew what a Tae kwon do ax kick was, but what was a Krav Maga ax kick?

Several days later, when I returned home, I looked up Krav Maga on the Web. I ended up on the Krav Maga Worldwide site. After finding out what Krav Maga was all about, I was curious to see if there were any Krav Maga locations in my area. To my utter surprise, there was a training center less than 5 minutes drive from where I work.

greenbeanie

quote greenbeanie:

Sam Fisher is the reason I looked into trying Krav Maga.
    …Sam Fisher mentioned the following: ìHeís halfway in the process of drawing a Makarov when I deliver a Krav Maga ax kick to his chest.î
    domagoj

cool story:) i simply adore the game and finding this out made it so much cooler, go Sam GO!

Sam pwns Snake!

andy-m

Hi Guys,

I believe that there is a Canadian fellow doing the KM fight movements underpinning the new Splinter Cell game i.e. he does the actual fight stuff and computers then convert that into animation for the game.

Regards,

Andy

stephx777

quote greenbeanie:

Sam Fisher is the reason I looked into trying Krav Maga. I was in an airport looking for some reading material for my plane ride to Charleston, South Carolina. I picked up Tom Clancyís Splinter Cell: Operation Barracuda. When I got to page nine in the paperback book, Sam Fisher mentioned the following: ìHeís halfway in the process of drawing a Makarov when I deliver a Krav Maga ax kick to his chest.î I underlined Krav Maga ax kick because I didnít know what it was. I knew what a Tae kwon do ax kick was, but what was a Krav Maga ax kick?

Several days later, when I returned home, I looked up Krav Maga on the Web. I ended up on the Krav Maga Worldwide site. After finding out what Krav Maga was all about, I was curious to see if there were any Krav Maga locations in my area. To my utter surprise, there was a training center less than 5 minutes drive from where I work.

This is the same way I found Krav Maga. Good to know i’m not the only one!

nate

Heh I’ve never noticed that. I haven’t played that game in forever though. I distinctly remember seeing elbow #1 or #6 as his main means of knocking a guy out from the front.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: