Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums Student Lounge Stabbing in Hollywood

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    cjs-dad
    Keymaster

This happened last night about 50 feet from me. The suspect ran in my opposite direction. At the time we were loading a differant person into an ambulance from an unrelated incident.

////////////

Man Stabbed with Hunting Knives in Hollywood After Dispute

A spat arising from someone bumping someone on the streets of Hollywood escalated to a stabbing early Wednesday morning, leaving one man seriously wounded.

The incident took place in the 6500 block of Hollywood Boulevard near Wilcox Avenue, according to the Los Angeles Police Department, and the area was shut down for some time to accommodate the investigation, reports City News Service.

Authorities say the victim was walking on the Boulevard with some friends “when he may have bumped shoulders with the suspect,” according to CBS2. Police say at that time they believe the suspect drew two large hunting knives and stabbed the victim in the chest. Witnesses say the victim was stabbed about five times.

The victim was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in critical condition.

The suspect fled the scene and is at large. Police say the suspect is a white male in his late 30s wearing a black hat, black leather jacket, black boots and dark pants.

unstpabl1

Re: Stabbing in Hollywood

Glad your alright……..I took the subway from Universal on a Saturday night to see a play recently. Pretty hard not to bump into someone on the Blvd…Didn’t like how there were a group on guys hanging out at the bottom of the escalator and a bunch at the top at Universal so you had to walk thru them at 11pm. my buddy was absolutely oblivious to it .

kevinmack

based on the description they are looking for this guy

http://www.webtvwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/highlander.jpg

kmyoshi

Scary… I try to avoid walking on Hollywood Blvd late at night (or anywhere for that matter). I wonder did he even have time to assess the situation or a chance to de-escalate or did the guy just attack him right after without even saying anything.

bryan

Man, that sounds like a bad scene. Glad you weren’t involved.

don

quote KevinMack:

based on the description they are looking for this guy

http://www.webtvwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/highlander.jpg

Hey Kevin, there can be only one!

[img]http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/8700000/Connor-MacLeod-highlander-8778313-574-360.jpg[img]

thumbsup

stuartf

unstpabl1

Just found out that at my valley Hot Wings spot down the street from KMSO that a cook was shot and killed in front of other employees. No it wasn’t a robbery but rowdy customers. Closest I got they were harassing him, busy night, ethnic slurs and as they left they threw a chair at him. There were about 7 of them all over 6ft and he stood maybe 5’5″ tops. He stepped out to confront them and one pulled a gun and just shot him. Turned and they walked away. Of course the camera wasn’t recording not that it would help the father of 5.

Senseless!!!

kmyoshi

quote unstpabl1:

Just found out that at my valley Hot Wings spot down the street from KMSO that a cook was shot and killed in front of other employees. No it wasn’t a robbery but rowdy customers. Closest I got they were harassing him, busy night, ethnic slurs and as they left they threw a chair at him. There were about 7 of them all over 6ft and he stood maybe 5’5″ tops. He stepped out to confront them and one pulled a gun and just shot him. Turned and they walked away. Of course the camera wasn’t recording not that it would help the father of 5.

Senseless!!!

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-sherman-oaks-restaurant-shooting,0,2661111.story

Senseless indeed 😡

unstpabl1

Thanks for the link as it cleared up the story I heard…glad there was some footage

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: