Home Forums Krav Maga Worldwide Forums General KM Related Topics Starting my first lesson tonight…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    herpderp

… and I don’t know what to expect! My husband and I are taking our first class. A little confusing since these lessons have been ongoing for people already enrolled for about a month.

How does that work? I feel like we’ll be thrown in the middle of something that others have had weeks of courses in and we’ll be way behind. Anyone care to explain if they have a good way of catching people up or if they just repeat a lot of basic things through each class in Level 1?

We’re excited but also pretty anxious! We aren’t overweight, but we aren’t that fit, either. Anything to help ease my nerves would be welcome. 🙂 Thanks!

stuartf

Re: Starting my first lesson tonight…

You typically only go over a couple techniques per class and there’s no order like “you need to know elbow strikes before you can do knees.” Sometimes the techniques will fit together though like you’ll do elbows and then a choke defense that sets you up for an elbow. Have fun!

mikejdm

You’ll love it. Well since I’m posting late I guess I should say….I bet you loved it.

revobuzz

So how did it go? I’m going to bet it all went OK!

kmky

Just a warning, Krav is highly addictive

herpderp

It went well, just got thrown into it. Depends on which instructor you get that night. Doing the fitness class tonight and krav tomorrow or Wednesday. It’s fun so far!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Get Training!

EXPERIENCE KMW TODAY!

For more information call now at

or fill out the form below: